• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {H} EX FA's, Computer Search, Skyla RH, STUFF! {W} Landorus EX, EX FA's, Upgrades!

Cooltrainer Alan said:
Would you do:
My:
Garbodor DRX Reverse Holo
Your:
Flygon PR Promo.

Do you have any of my throw in wants to even this out a bit (Emolga, Crushing Hammers, Random Receivers, Code Cards)? I don't the trade you suggested is very profitable for my side

RE: {H} EX FA's, Computer Search, Skyla RH, STUFF! {W} Landorus EX, EX FA's, Upgrades!

I can throw in 5 code cards if I have that many. I'll check.

Cooltrainer Alan said:
I can throw in 5 code cards if I have that many. I'll check.

I could do that if you had the 5 codes. The trade would be:

My: Flygon PR Promo
Your: Garbodor DRX RH, 5 Code Cards (Unused and that give packs)

Alright.Let me see if I have that many. I'll PM you to confirm if I do.

CML (gompin') for your:
x2 Bouffalant DRX
x1 Meloetta BC (1 RH)

Princess Skarmory said:
CML (gompin') for your:
x2 Bouffalant DRX
x1 Meloetta BC (1 RH)

Well, it turns out I only have 2 Bouffalant DRX, and one of them is RH. Are you still interested in it? If so, I liked your 3 Crushing Hammers, and your 2 Emolga DRX. Would you care to make an offer? Thanks.

RE: {H} EX FA's, Comp. Search, SR Rocky Helmet, Catcher, STUFF! {W} Landorus EX, EX FA's!

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BU-

Got Shiny Rocky Helmet, a Catcher and Registeel FA. As well as some other stuff.

RE: {H} EX FA's, Comp. Search, SR Rocky Helmet, STUFF! {W} Tornadus EX, EX FA's!

Hey, I'm Bump. I'm not-so-BUUUMP! AND, WE'RE, THE TRADE BUMPS!

Got a Celebi FA, and I'm looking for Tornadus EX.

RE: {H} EX FA's, SR Rocky Helmet, Celebi EX FA, STUFF! {W} Tornadus EX, EX FA's!

What do you value the promo energy at? Also would you be willing to do my Mewtwo EX FA for your promo Mewtwo EX, FA Regigigas EX, FA Landorus (forces of nature promo), and maybe a few promo energy? Thanks and LMK.

RE: {H} EX FA's, SR Rocky Helmet, Celebi EX FA, STUFF! {W} Tornadus EX, EX FA's!

pokemonjoe said:
What do you value the promo energy at? Also would you be willing to do my Mewtwo EX FA for your promo Mewtwo EX, FA Regigigas EX, FA Landorus (forces of nature promo), and maybe a few promo energy? Thanks and LMK.

I don't value them that high, probably 1-2 dollars each, closer to 1.
I could do that offer depending on how many energy, and which ones. I have the most Grass, Fire, Psychic and Dark energy. I could do maybe 3 energy. Let me know, thanks.

Another note, the Mewtwo promo and the Landorus are in played condition.

Oh, played condition does make them less desirable...
I'll think about and/or see if I can get any other offers on the Mewtwo, then I'll get back to you.

pokemonjoe said:
Oh, played condition does make them less desirable...
I'll think about and/or see if I can get any other offers on the Mewtwo, then I'll get back to you.

OK, let me know when you decide, thanks.

RE: {H} EX FA's, Computer Search, Ho-Oh EX, STUFF! {W} Keldeo EX, Tornadus EX, EX FA's!

Hey, I've got one ability roserade, 3 emolga's DRX and a reg mew DRX, I' interested in your computer search and ho oh ex. If we can figure out something for both, I've also got max potion and Super scoop up from your list.

RE: {H} EX FA's, Computer Search, Ho-Oh EX, STUFF! {W} Keldeo EX, Tornadus EX, EX FA's!

anythingbutgrass said:
Hey, I've got one ability roserade, 3 emolga's DRX and a reg mew DRX, I' interested in your computer search and ho oh ex. If we can figure out something for both, I've also got max potion and Super scoop up from your list.

I'm working on trading the Ho-Oh to someone, but the Computer Search is still for trade. Would you do the Computer Search for Mew EX DRX? I know it's a bit tilted towards my side, but I couldn't really think of many other deals that I would make, I could throw in something small if you'd like. Also, what is the condition of Mew? Computer Search is mint.

Let me know, thanks :)

Mew should be NM. It went into a hammers deck for an hour or so until I decided I didn't like it as a tech. I can send you pictures if you want. I actually consider that to be in my favor so if you're ok with that I'm ok with it.

anythingbutgrass said:
Mew should be NM. It went into a hammers deck for an hour or so until I decided I didn't like it as a tech. I can send you pictures if you want. I actually consider that to be in my favor so if you're ok with that I'm ok with it.

Pictures aren't necessary, just as long as you double check (as in, look at the card with decent lighting) before any personal information is exchanged, I'm fine.
Also, I checked the Computer Search again and it's probably near mint rather then mint. No scratches or anything like that, just not super shiny gem mint like I thought it was.
If the card is near mint, as you say, then PM me to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back