• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {H} EX FAs, White Kyurem FA, Skyla RH, STUFF! {W} Computer Search, Darkrai, BC Holos.

I'm interested in shiny golurk and White Kyurem EX FA

RE: {H} EX FAs, White Kyurem FA, Skyla RH, STUFF! {W} Computer Search, Darkrai, BC Holos.

Anyone? No one wants my super shiny new BC Stuff? Fine. Bump!

Hey man, liked your shiny Golurk, could you CML for it? Thanks!

I have x2 darkrai promos, rdl, erl, zoroark shiny, and code cards. I'm interested in your white kyurem fa and Plurk shiny.

salmoncannon said:
Hey man, liked your shiny Golurk, could you CML for it? Thanks!

I normally don't check list, but I've checked it recently so I already knew what you had. Very interested in your Computer Search (Ace Spec), Dusknoir BC X2, and 3 of your Skyla. If you aren't interested in trading those, I also liked your Shiny Zoroark, Reshiram EX (non Promo), and most of your Legends (all but Ho-Oh). Could you make an offer? Thanks.

Sleeping Snorlax said:
I have x2 darkrai promos, rdl, erl, zoroark shiny, and code cards. I'm interested in your white kyurem fa and Plurk shiny.

Cool story bro, can you make an offer please? Thanks.

I was just listing what I have that you want. I'll make this offer though bro.
My shiny zoroark, x2 darkrai promo, and I can add some codes.
Your white kyurem ex fa and shiny golurk.

Sleeping Snorlax said:
I was just listing what I have that you want. I'll make this offer though bro.
My shiny zoroark, x2 darkrai promo, and I can add some codes.
Your white kyurem ex fa and shiny golurk.

Hmm, with a few codes, I could do that. I'd like to see what salmoncannon's offer is before confirming though. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Well I'll offer 75 code. Just pm me when you decide.

Oh sorry, I didn't see you weren't checking lists.
I could do my;
2 x Dusknoir (1 is RH btw)
3 x Skyla
Reshiram EX set

I could also add some codes to make the offer look a bit better :)
Lmk!

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Well I'll offer 75 code. Just pm me when you decide.

75 seems a bit overkill honestly, not that I don't want them, I just don't want to drain up all your codes or anything. I could go down to 30 if you'd like.
Would you take out the 2 Shinies and just do the 2 Darkrai's and the codes (of either amount) for the White Kyurem EX FA? Let me know, thanks.

salmoncannon said:
Oh sorry, I didn't see you weren't checking lists.
I could do my;
2 x Dusknoir (1 is RH btw)
3 x Skyla
Reshiram EX set

I could also add some codes to make the offer look a bit better :)
Lmk!

This is for Shiny Golurk I assume, just wanted to make sure. All these cards are mint to near mint? If both are true, I can do that, PM me to confirm. I already have your address from the first time we traded, and the Golurk is mint.

I'll do two darkrai and 30 codes for the fa ex. Pm me to confirm.

Yeah mate, all the cards went straight from a pack to a sleeve, I'll pm you now :)

I could offer aggron drx and a dcl full legend for your kyogre EX

My:
Reshiram Ex
Gothitelle Ep (German)
Darkrai Ex Promo

Your:
Kyogre Ex FA

Lml :)

exdarkrai01 said:
I could offer aggron drx and a dcl full legend for your kyogre EX

Sorry to say, I really only want to trade the Kyogre (I only have a FA one BTW) towards deck wants, as the Kyogre is part of my collection. And obviously, DCL is not going to be part of my deck. I also already have the top of that legend. Thanks anyways.

Soul Seeker said:
My:
Reshiram Ex
Gothitelle Ep (German)
Darkrai Ex Promo

Your:
Kyogre Ex FA

Lml :)

I don't know what I'd do with a German Gothitelle, I also just traded for a Reshiram EX. I saw on your thread you have more Darkrai EX Promo's, would you be willing to do this?

My: Kyogre EX FA
Your: Darkrai EX Promo X2 (English)

Let me know, thanks :)

Nah, I don't need Kyogre Ex that much.

How'bout this:

Your:
Kyogre Ex FA
Gold Potion AceSPEC

My:
10x PTCGO Code
2 Darkrai Ex Tin English
Professor Juniper X1 [T]
Cheren X1 [T]
Bianca X1 [T]

LMK :)

Soul Seeker said:
Nah, I don't need Kyogre Ex that much.

How'bout this:

Your:
Kyogre Ex FA
Gold Potion AceSPEC

My:
10x PTCGO Code
2 Darkrai Ex Tin English
Professor Juniper X1 [T]
Cheren X1 [T]
Bianca X1 [T]

LMK :)

I don't need the Cheren anymore. Would you add 10 more codes to the deal (and take out the Cheren)? Let me know.

Alright, deal :)
I'll PM you

Hey there,
I've got Gothitelle Magic Room (How many do you need?), Aggron DRX, RDL full, and some code cards/other throw ins.
I like your Golurk shiny. What do you value it at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back