• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Champs Trade Thread! H: EX FA's, Lugia EX FA Plasma Storm W: Cobalion EX, Landorus EX!

What do you value the FA Lugia at? I'll give you my soul for it.

RE: The Champs Trade Thread! H: EX FA's, Lugia EX FA Plasma Storm W: Cobalion EX, Landorus EX!

Mudkip711 said:
What do you value the FA Lugia at? I'll give you my soul for it.

I can do that:

My:
Lugia EX FA.

Your:
Soul

But seriously, $50 to $53. What do you have to offer?

From your wants, I have:

Landorus EX X2 FA
Mewtwo EX set
Tornadus EX
Sigilyph DRX X2
Hypnotoxic Laser X4
Colress X4
Plasma Energy X4
Colress Machine X4
Virbank City Gym X2
Most FA's ND-PS (I have a lot, which ones do you need in particular?)
ND Shinies (3 Chandy, 1 Zoro)

Is the Lugia mint?

Mudkip711 said:
From your wants, I have:

Landorus EX X2 FA
Mewtwo EX set
Tornadus EX
Sigilyph DRX X2
Hypnotoxic Laser X4
Colress X4
Plasma Energy X4
Colress Machine X4
Virbank City Gym X2
Most FA's ND-PS (I have a lot, which ones do you need in particular?)
ND Shinies (3 Chandy, 1 Zoro)

Is the Lugia mint?

Do you have any Cobalion EX FA?

EDIT: Yes, the Lugia is mint.

CML for Mew EX

I don't. I do have a FA Victini EX, though. :s

I didn't get like anything at my PR today.

Hey, I know we have a couple other trades going, but I've got to get ahold of a FA lugia. Would you do:
Bianca FA
Shaymin ex NFA
An addition Mewtwo Promo
Your:
Lugia EX FA

Mudkip711 said:
I don't. I do have a FA Victini EX, though. :s

I didn't get like anything at my PR today.

That's a shame. Would you do this then.

My:
Lugia EX FA

Your:
Landorus EX FA
Tornadus EX

I can understand if you think this isn't the fairest of trades, but I've already got some other good offers for it. I'm open to counter offers though.

anythingbutgrass said:
Hey, I know we have a couple other trades going, but I've got to get ahold of a FA lugia. Would you do:
Bianca FA
Shaymin ex NFA
An addition Mewtwo Promo
Your:
Lugia EX FA

I already have a lot of offers for the Lugia EX FA, and I liked the things they had a bit more. Sorry.

Okay, I didn't see much else that I had that you wanted. I could add the landorus ex, but it is in the mail to me from another trade, so I can't send it until I get the cards.

anythingbutgrass said:
Okay, I didn't see much else that I had that you wanted. I could add the landorus ex, but it is in the mail to me from another trade, so I can't send it until I get the cards.

Even with the Landorus, I liked others library of cards a bit more.

I forgot to say that the Tornadus was FA. D: Could you actually do this instead?

Your-
1 Lugia EX FA

My-
1 Landorus EX FA
1 Zoroark SR
2 Sigilyph
a random EX FA (Giratina?)

?

Mudkip711 said:
I forgot to say that the Tornadus was FA. D: Could you actually do this instead?

Your-
1 Lugia EX FA

My-
1 Landorus EX FA
1 Zoroark SR
2 Sigilyph
a random EX FA (Giratina?)

?

Well bleh. I only need the 1 Sigilyph by the way. How about:

My:
Lugia EX FA

Your:
Landorus EX FA
Mewtwo EX Set (non FA?)
Hypnotoxic Laser X3
Colress X1

Let me know, thanks.

You know the HTL are like $7 each, right? That off isn't close to fair since you value the Lugia at $50ish.

Anyways, I'm sorry to say this, but I'll pass. I'll just wait for the Lugia to go down.

Mudkip711 said:
You know the HTL are like $7 each, right? That off isn't close to fair since you value the Lugia at $50ish.

Anyways, I'm sorry to say this, but I'll pass. I'll just wait for the Lugia to go down.

Oh, sorry. I was try to offer about the same value as the offer you had made, not exactly sure why that offer was so tipped in my favor. But still, I apologize for my rudeness. Would you pass even if I stuck closer to the first offer I made (when I thought the Tornadus was non FA)? If not, I understand.

I have:
Plasma Energy x1
Colress Machine x1
Virbank City Gym x1
Klinklang Plasma Storm
(Many code cards)

I want:
(NOT the Mew EX anymore...srry)
Terrakion EX FA

LegyMaster said:
I have:
Plasma Energy x1
Colress Machine x1
Virbank City Gym x1
Klinklang Plasma Storm
(Many code cards)

I want:
(NOT the Mew EX anymore...srry)
Terrakion EX FA

I already traded for the Klinklang, and I'd like to trade the Terrakion EX FA towards higher wants. Sorry. Thank you for showing interest though.

Hey bud im interested in:

Keldeo EX
Blastoise x3

Ive got some full art exs available as well as some old sealed packs like 1 base set, 1 base set jpn, and a jungle and yeah... Maybe we can work a deal out bud :)

oskierox said:
Hey bud im interested in:

Keldeo EX
Blastoise x3

Ive got some full art exs available as well as some old sealed packs like 1 base set, 1 base set jpn, and a jungle and yeah... Maybe we can work a deal out bud :)

I don't need booster packs. And what EX FA's do you have? Also, the Keldeo EX is gone.

O okay well the blastoises are big wants :)

Ive got 2x kyurem ex fa
Reshiram ex fa
And id have to check for extras of others but those two are for sure for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back