• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Champs Trade Thread! H: EX FA's, Lugia EX FA Plasma Storm W: Cobalion EX, Landorus EX!

oskierox said:
O okay well the blastoises are big wants :)

Ive got 2x kyurem ex fa
Reshiram ex fa
And id have to check for extras of others but those two are for sure for trade

I only need the Reshiram EX FA of those 2. Do you have any Plasma Storm trainers, Code Cards, Legend half's? Or was there anything else you needed from my list? 1 Blastoise for 1 Reshiram EX FA isn't very fair on your end. And 2 Blastoise for it is way to much on my end.

RE: The Champs Trade Thread! H: EX FA's, Lugia EX FA Plasma Storm W: Cobalion EX, Landorus EX!

Machamp the Champion said:
oskierox said:
O okay well the blastoises are big wants :)

Ive got 2x kyurem ex fa
Reshiram ex fa
And id have to check for extras of others but those two are for sure for trade

I only need the Reshiram EX FA of those 2. Do you have any Plasma Storm trainers, Code Cards, Legend half's? Or was there anything else you needed from my list? 1 Blastoise for 1 Reshiram EX FA isn't very fair on your end. And 2 Blastoise for it is way to much on my end.

Hmm.. i've got a full ho-oh and full palkia dialga legends. (4 pieces) and about 35 unused code cards?

oskierox said:
Machamp the Champion said:

Hmm.. i've got a full ho-oh and full palkia dialga legends. (4 pieces) and about 35 unused code cards?

EDIT: Forgot to mention that 1 of the Blastoise is RH.

I could do 2 Blastoise non RH (one note: the RH Blastoise is slightly played, and one of the non RH Blastoise is also played), for your Reshiram EX FA and Palkia & Dialga Legend top, that's the only Legend half of those that I need. Let me know, thanks!

hey mate!

how many codes for these, each:

Terrakion EX X2
Registeel EX DRX
Mew EX DRX
Raikou EX DEX
Regigigas EX
ho-oh legend bottom
Raikou Suicune Legend top

Pokepuzzle said:
hey mate!

how many codes for these, each:

Terrakion EX X2
Registeel EX DRX
Mew EX DRX
Raikou EX DEX
Regigigas EX
ho-oh legend bottom
Raikou Suicune Legend top

I mainly want codes as deal sweeteners, or at least not the whole trade. Especially not for new EX's and Legends, I couldn't care less about primes though, they're kinda lame. Sorry. But thanks for posting.

RE: The Champs Trade Thread! H: EX FA's, Blastoise, Plasma Storm W: Cobalion EX, Hypnotoxic Laser!

First bump, week 1/28/13-2/3/13

PA-LAZ-OO-MAAA!

RE: The Champs Trade Thread! H: EX FA's, Blastoise, Plasma Storm W: Cobalion EX, Hypnotoxic Laser!

By played do you mean creased? :)

oskierox said:
By played do you mean creased? :)

Neither of them are creased. The RH one is a bit scratched up on the back, and the non RH one is a bit bent (like riffle shuffle bent).

Ah okay, i would love the RH one and the other non-bent holo? Could we work for those? :)

oskierox said:
Ah okay, i would love the RH one and the other non-bent holo? Could we work for those? :)

Since you want the RH one, would you be able to throw in some codes? Would this trade work?

My:
Blastoise BC X2 (1 holo non bent one 1 RH)

Your:
Reshiram EX FA
Palkia & Dialga Legend Top
5 TCGO Unused Codes (that give pack, no theme decks)

Let me know, thanks.

No problem, would you prefer codes for BCR or DEX? Those are the two i have most for hehe but I accept! PM me to finalize the details bud :)

Hey bud ive got a few shinies like emboar and reuniclus and also a tornadus ex regular art, dont have unlisted keldeo do ya? :)

oskierox said:
Hey bud ive got a few shinies like emboar and reuniclus and also a tornadus ex regular art, dont have unlisted keldeo do ya? :)

Not for that stuff. Sorry.

Haha no problem just checking... I really would trade anything on my list for some keldeo at this point :p

Hy mate I suppose you should have lot of HGSS format cards? Is that correct? If yes please LMK and CML i need all cards from that format for my set collections.

zega90 said:
Hy mate I suppose you should have lot of HGSS format cards? Is that correct? If yes please LMK and CML i need all cards from that format for my set collections.

I don't have my collection with me right now, but on Friday I can check for all the HGSS cards I have. Do you have anything from my wants?

Sigilyph DRX and Garbador but have some good playable cards.

RE: The Champs Trade Thread! H: EX FA's, Victini EX FA, Klinklang PS, Plasma Storm W: Cobalion EX, Hypnotoxic Laser!

First bump in a while. I was on vacation, and now I opened a Plasma Storm Box. Get me more Plasma stuffz!

RE: The Champs Trade Thread! H: EX FA's, Victini EX FA, Landorus EX, Plasma Storm W: Cobalion EX, Blastoise!

Hey man, I've got the following from your wants-

Mewtwo EX Promo
Sigilyph DRX
Garbodor DRX
Colress X2
Pokedex Black and White
Shaymin EX (non FA)

I'm interested in your Victini EX FA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back