• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Champs Trade Thread! H: EX FA's, Tons! W: Lugia EX!

Hey bud, I just noticed I missed your reply to my thread. Its like 2 months old but are you still interested in any of those FA EX's? My Kyurem is not from PS though.

evilpacman said:
Hey bud, I just noticed I missed your reply to my thread. Its like 2 months old but are you still interested in any of those FA EX's? My Kyurem is not from PS though.

From your thread, I saw Cresselia EX FA, and Shaymin EX regular. Is there anything of mine you're interested in?

Hmm, I didnt see to much... sorry. are you willing to buy some cards I need then trade them for the 2 EXs?

evilpacman said:
Hmm, I didnt see to much... sorry. are you willing to buy some cards I need then trade them for the 2 EXs?

Hmm... If that's the only option, I think I'd be better off buying the cards I want, instead of buying cards to trade them to someone. Sorry.

Machamp the Champion said:
evilpacman said:

Hmm... If that's the only option, I think I'd be better off buying the cards I want, instead of buying cards to trade them to someone. Sorry.

No problem at all! Just keep in mind I would give you a pretty good deal :p

RE: The Champs Trade Thread! H: EX FA's, 2 Latias EX! W: Plasma Freeze!

My Mom and I went to a Prerelease today, and between us, we pulled a Kyurem, and 2 Latias EX. X_X Get rid of them, before they're worth 3 bucks.

Bump, with Plasma Freeze.

Got any Superior Energy Retrieval? If so, cml.

I have Articuno-EX FA and 1 Sigilyph DRX. I really, really want Latias-EX, it is pretty much my top want. Can we work something out?

Daenordus said:

I have 2 SER's (1 RH), but I'm not sure what I'd trade them for. I think I'd like to wait to get my booster box of Plasma Freeze before I start trading for Trainers from that set. I don't think I'm looking for anything else that small. Sorry! I also don't check lists.

Sir Taco said:
I have Articuno-EX FA and 1 Sigilyph DRX. I really, really want Latias-EX, it is pretty much my top want. Can we work something out?

Do you just need the 1, or do you need both?

Both would be nice, but just one would be fine too.

Sir Taco said:
Both would be nice, but just one would be fine too.

I could do both Latias EX's for the Articuno EX FA, Sigilyph DRX, and a Garbodor (Dragons Exalted?). Let me know, thanks!

Sure, I could do that. Garbodor is played, Sigi and Articuno should be NM. PM me?

Daenordus said:

I have 2 SER's (1 RH), but I'm not sure what I'd trade them for. I think I'd like to wait to get my booster box of Plasma Freeze before I start trading for Trainers from that set. I don't think I'm looking for anything else that small. Sorry! I also don't check lists.

Sir Taco said:

Well, I do have a Dexoys EX, willing to trade for a Cobalion EX FA and Regular Art if you ever get one, just let me know.

RE: The Champs Trade Thread! H: EX FA's, Plasma Freeze! W: Plasma Freeze!

Daenordus said:

Well, I do have a Dexoys EX, willing to trade for a Cobalion EX FA and Regular Art if you ever get one, just let me know.

Okay, I'll let you know if I get those.

Lugia is the best said:
i have a Keldeo Ex FA if you want to upgrade.

I would love to! Is there anything else you were interested in? Also, do you want a Promo Keldeo, or a Set Keldeo?

Happy May everyone! When it finally starts to get warmer. Let's celebrate with a Bump! First of week 4/29/13-5/4/13

Ok 3rd times the charm. I am interested in 1x darkrai binder (someone stole mine -__-) and I think 12 darkness P!P promo energy if you got that many. Have a gold potion.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Ok 3rd times the charm. I am interested in 1x darkrai binder (someone stole mine -__-) and I think 12 darkness P!P promo energy if you got that many. Have a gold potion.

That sucks about the binder. D: I only have 4 Dark Energy, and they're all played and look pretty bad. From your list, I saw Raikou & Suicune Legend Bottom (main want), Computer Search, Sigilyph DRX, and 3 Enhanced Hammer. Care to make an offer? Thanks!

Wait, do you want a Gold Potion, or do you have a Gold Potion? You excluded either the I at the beginning, or the question-mark at the end for your sentence.

My:
1x Lugia EX non FA

Your:
1x Mew EX FA

grantm1999 said:
My:
1x Lugia EX non FA

Your:
1x Mew EX FA

Nah, sorry. Mew's worth more then a Lugia EX NFA. I liked the Gold Potion and Sigilyph, but I might be trading Alexander for them, so I'll get back to you if it doesn't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back