• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Champs Trade Thread! H: Deoxys EX, FA EX's W: Staples, N FA

I know you posted on my thread about the keldeos and something else right? I figured i'd checj to see what else you have and low and behold, im interested in a couple of things.

Just need to know the conditions of the following...

Ray & deoxys legend full
Entei & raikou legend full
Kyogre/groudon legend top
Frost rotom
And... Is the scrafty playmat sealed?

I also have a playset of sableye ;)

SoldiersSpirit said:
I know you posted on my thread about the keldeos and something else right? I figured i'd checj to see what else you have and low and behold, im interested in a couple of things.

Just need to know the conditions of the following...

Ray & deoxys legend full
Entei & raikou legend full
Kyogre/groudon legend top
Frost rotom
And... Is the scrafty playmat sealed?

I also have a playset of sableye ;)

Rayquaza & Deoxys Bottom is scratched and has some wear, top has very minor edge wear.
Both Entei & Raikou pieces have very minor edge wear.
Kyogre & Groudon Top is near mint.
Frost Rotom has very minor edge wear.
The Scrafty Playmat is sealed.

Want to make an offer? Thanks!

Yea no problem, going off of avg. Prices this is a pretty even deal.

My:
x4 Sableye
x2 Keldeo EX
x1 Juniper

For

Your:
x1 Sealed scrafty playmat
x1 kyogre/groudon legend top piece.

Let me know.

Hey...you still got any of your Deoxys?

SoldiersSpirit said:

My:
x4 Sableye
x2 Keldeo EX
x1 Juniper

For

Your:

Let me know.

I actually just got a Juniper at league today. If you could make the Juniper 2 Enhanced Hammers, I would do that.

TJed73 said:

I have 1 left. I'd like to let xardon or Ice make an offer first, since they made offers first.

I don't have regular enhanced hammers left, only rh's so I could do 1 rh enhanced hammer would that be ok?

SoldiersSpirit said:
I don't have regular enhanced hammers left, only rh's so I could do 1 rh enhanced hammer would that be ok?

That works for me. PM to confirm? I should also mention that I'm leaving on Saturday, and your cards might not arrive by then, but I can send them the day before I leave, even if your cards don't arrive by then, if that's alright with you.

Machamp the Champion said:
SoldiersSpirit said:

My:
x4 Sableye
x2 Keldeo EX
x1 Juniper

For

Your:

Let me know.

I actually just got a Juniper at league today. If you could make the Juniper 2 Enhanced Hammers, I would do that.

TJed73 said:

I have 1 left. I'd like to let xardon or Ice make an offer first, since they made offers first.

Ok...that's fine
Pm me if those offers don't work out

SoldiersSpirit said:

That works for me. PM to confirm? I should also mention that I'm leaving on Saturday, and your cards might not arrive by then, but I can send them the day before I leave, even if your cards don't arrive by then, if that's alright with you.

Yea thats cool with me, will pm to confirm.

Hi there again, got your pm :) I see that most of your wants are a bit lower now but I'll still try to offer some cards that I hope you'll like:

My:
2x Hypnotoxic laser (1 RH) 7.88
3x Professor Juniper 3$
2x Ultra ball 8.98$
2x Sableye 3.58
8x Dark Energy (1 BW) 8$
Total: 31.44$

Yours:
Deoxys EX 28.99$

(prices are from http://www.pokemonforever.net/ )

I think this is an OK deal, LMK if you want to counter it, my trade thread is not updated so let me know if you want to change something in offer and I'll fill in a spot. If you have any WLFM blend energy for trade I can throw in 3 blend GRPD for 3 WLFM. Cheers :)

xardon said:
Hi there again, got your pm :) I see that most of your wants are a bit lower now but I'll still try to offer some cards that I hope you'll like:

My:
3x Professor Juniper 3$
2x Ultra ball 8.98$
2x Sableye 3.58
8x Dark Energy (1 BW) 8$

Yours:
Deoxys EX 28.99$

I think this is an OK deal, LMK if you want to counter it, my trade thread is not updated so let me know if you want to change something in offer and I'll fill in a spot. If you have any WLFM blend energy for trade I can throw in 3 blend GRPD for 3 WLFM. Cheers :)

So, you don't have N Full Art anymore? If you still have it, would you do the N FA and an Ultra Ball for the Deoxys? I don't need Junipers or Sableye's anymore, so I don't know if there's enough there without it to warrant trading the Deoxys. Let me know; thanks!

xardon said:

My:
3x Professor Juniper 3$
2x Ultra ball 8.98$
2x Sableye 3.58
8x Dark Energy (1 BW) 8$

Yours:
Deoxys EX 28.99$

So, you don't have N Full Art anymore? If you still have it, would you do the N FA and an Ultra Ball for the Deoxys? I don't need Junipers or Sableye's anymore, so I don't know if there's enough there without it to warrant trading the Deoxys. Let me know; thanks!

I do still have N FA but used it in some other trade on pokegym and still waiting for respond I still have to offer Articuno EX that I didn't listed and Darkrai EX promo, mostly want to trade those 2 first over N FA, but if you have no use of it I'll see what I can do about N FA and let you know.

xardon said:

I do still have N FA but used it in some other trade on pokegym and still waiting for respond I still have to offer Articuno EX that I didn't listed and Darkrai EX promo, mostly want to trade those 2 first over N FA, but if you have no use of it I'll see what I can do about N FA and let you know.

Yeah, I don't really need Articuno or Darkrai Promo. Let me know if that trade doesn't work out. Or if it does, lol.

xardon said:

Yeah, I don't really need Articuno or Darkrai Promo. Let me know if that trade doesn't work out. Or if it does, lol.

I'll PM you the result if you could reserve Deoxys for 1 day for me? I'll let you know tonight if the trade doesn't go trough or he doesn't respond, does that sound fair to you? :)

xardon said:

I'll PM you the result if you could reserve Deoxys for 1 day for me? I'll let you know tonight if the trade doesn't go trough or he doesn't respond, does that sound fair to you? :)

Yeah, I can hold the Deoxys for a day or 2. Take your time.

RE: The Champs Trade Thread! H: Deoxys EX, FA EX's W: Ultra Ball, Laser/Virbank, N FA

My

4x Juniper
2x plasm code
1x Victini ex

Your

1x Tornados ex fa?

RE: The Champs Trade Thread! H: Deoxys EX, FA EX's W: Ultra Ball, Laser/Virbank, N FA

My: Victini EX
HTL x1
VCG x2

Your: Registeel EX FA
Dowsing Machine

Also have a Kyurem PLF if interested

zega90 said:
My

4x Juniper
2x plasm code
1x Victini ex

Your

1x Tornados ex fa?

Which Tornadus EX do you want? And do you have any more Plasma Freeze codes?

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
My: Victini EX
HTL x1
VCG x2

Your: Registeel EX FA
Dowsing Machine

Also have a Kyurem PLF if interested

I only need 1 Virbank. If you took out a Virbank for another Laser, I could do that. Or you could take out both Virbanks and the Laser, and put in Kyurem. I'd prefer the Laser trade, if possible. Let me know, thanks!

I need old one, FA, i collect them, from DRX. I dont have now any vode, but I can make few each weekwnd for you 2-5

Also new one would be throw in for me ;)

zega90 said:
I need old one, FA, i collect them, from DRX. I dont have now any vode, but I can make few each weekwnd for you 2-5

Also new one would be throw in for me ;)

Well, I don't need Juniper's anymore, and I'll probably be trading for Victini EX. Sorry man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back