• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Champs Trade Thread! H: Deoxys EX, FA EX's W: Ultra Ball, Laser/Virbank, Supporters

Hey, if your trade with bobert doesn't work out, I have an interest in your Shiny Garchomp

RE: The Champs Trade Thread! H: Deoxys EX, FA EX's W: Ultra Ball, Laser/Virbank, Supporters

still need Kyurem PLF?

TJed73 said:
Hey, if your trade with bobert doesn't work out, I have an interest in your Shiny Garchomp

It's still in progress, but it looks like it's going to go through. Sorry.

Emma Watson said:
still need Kyurem PLF?

Yup.

well darn. I only wanted your shiny garchomp. :(

Quick question is the garchomp good for meta?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

AlexSH said:
Quick question is the garchomp good for meta?

What do you mean by that? It's not a very good card, in my opinion. But hey, it got top 64 at Nationals, so it's not the worst deck out there.

Oh so its the same as the normal one from dragons exalted. The deck of fluffychomp

AlexSH said:
Oh so its the same as the normal one from dragons exalted. The deck of fluffychomp

Yes. It's a shiny reprint of the one from Dragons Exalted. Picture

so your SR Garchomp is traded? :(

Emma Watson said:
so your SR Garchomp is traded? :(

Not yet, but I'm working on it with someone, and his current offer is a really good one. If the trade doesn't work out, I'll let you and TJed know.

Boo on you Sam.

Boo.
on.
you.

:p

RE: The Champs Trade Thread! H: Plasma Blast, FA EX's W: Ultra Ball, Plasma Blast

Do you have any Terrakion NV/FA/SR unlisted?

RE: The Champs Trade Thread! H: Plasma Blast, FA EX's W: Ultra Ball, Plasma Blast

3x cofagrigus you need for your shaymin ex?

Oh Come on. EXs now are worth only 2 to 3 dollars each..

like, I got about 18 full art exs for 2.5 each a couple days ago on heyfonte. And thats considered market price now.

How many rh plasma energy do you have good sir?

Emma Watson said:
Oh Come on. EXs now are worth only 2 to 3 dollars each..

like, I got about 18 full art exs for 2.5 each a couple days ago on heyfonte. And thats considered market price now.

I've never seen a new EX go for less than 4 (not counting ebay auctions), and I can get Gofagrigus for 40 cents. But I've never been on Heyfonte before. Sorry.

SoldiersSpirit said:
How many rh plasma energy do you have good sir?

I have 1 from Plasma Blast.

what if I added in 1x Kyurem PLF for that shaymin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back