• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Champs Trade Thread! H: Plasma Blast, FA EX's W: Shiny Dusknoir, Plasma Blast

Just a regular colress trainer nonholo? I dont have any FA to spare, and i dont think I even have that in rev holo.

RE: The Champs Trade Thread! H: Plasma Blast, FA EX's W: Shiny Dusknoir, Plasma Blast

Binx345 said:
Just a regular colress trainer nonholo? I dont have any FA to spare, and i dont think I even have that in rev holo.

Yeah. Regular, non RH, non FA, number 118/135. You realize Crustle is worth next to nothing, right? And that this trade is probably more in my favor than yours?

Machamp the Champion said:
Pokewiz1999 said:
Do you have Tool Scrapper? If so I'd do this: Your Rayquaza and 3 Tool Scrapper (As many RH as you have) my Zoroark ND 4 Dark 2 N. Noticed Zoroark in your collection wants.

Well, Rayquaza is part of my collection, too. So trading it for another collection want wouldn't really help me out. I'm more interested in the Victini EX. Is there anyway I could trade for that? I also don't have any Tool Scrapper for trade.

Maybe Victini-EX for Rayquaza. If the FA Shaymin was NM I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Pokewiz1999 said:
Well, Rayquaza is part of my collection, too. So trading it for another collection want wouldn't really help me out. I'm more interested in the Victini EX. Is there anyway I could trade for that? I also don't have any Tool Scrapper for trade.

Maybe Victini-EX for Rayquaza. If the FA Shaymin was NM I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Eh. Not really interested. Sorry.

Pokewiz1999 said:

Eh. Not really interested. Sorry.

How about my Victini-EX for your Scoop Up Cyclone (If it's English) and Dowsing Machine?

Wait having second thoughts... I need to think for awhile

I need 3 more crustles!!!! I have my deck ideas for it. But yes I can do 1 colress for 1 dark explorers crustle.

Please PM me to confirm!

Would you do Scoop Up Cyclone (English) and Keldeo-EX Set for Victini-EX?

Actually no longer interested in Keldeo. What about 2 Catchers and Scoop Up Cyclone?

Pokewiz1999 said:
Would you do Scoop Up Cyclone (English) and Keldeo-EX Set for Victini-EX?

Would you throw in an N?
Not interested in Keldeo anymore. Now want 2 Catchers and Scoop Up Cyclone.

Pokewiz1999 said:
Not interested in Keldeo anymore. Now want 2 Catchers and Scoop Up Cyclone.

Again. Would you add an N to that trade?

Full art?

Pokewiz1999 said:
Full art?

No, you silly Goose; a regular one. Both versions are fine, but I'd prefer Dark Explorers.

Ok good if it was Full Art I'd say fat chance haha. That would be a deal in this: My Victini-EX and Explorers N, your Scoop Up Cyclone and 2 Catcher. Start PMing for details.

Do you have a charizard gold star?

I have a rev ultra ball dex. Interested in your dowsing machine. Pm me if we can work something out!!

First Bump. Week 8/12/13-8/18/13

Also, lol at omahanime liking my last bump.

Do you have 1 Dark patch and 1 Virbank? And if possible, enhanced hammer? (I know you want it, but maybe you forgot to take it out?) CML

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back