• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: Plasma Blast, FA EX's W: Shiny Dusknoir, Plasma Blast

do you happen to have a registeel EX RA?

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: Plasma Blast, FA EX's W: Shiny Dusknoir, Plasma Blast

Emma Watson said:
do you happen to have a registeel EX RA?

Not regular art. Sorry. I have a FA, if you're interested in that, but I'm pretty sure you're not.

yeah. As weird as it sounds, I only need the RA :/

Hey I want 1 of each of your arceus (english version) cards.

I have these I may could trade from.

codes from various sets
juniper
maybe bianca
basic dark energy
enhanced hammer

Binx345 said:
Hey I want 1 of each of your arceus (english version) cards.

I have these I may could trade from.

codes from various sets
juniper
maybe bianca
basic dark energy
enhanced hammer

I should let you know that the Fire and Lightning Arceus' are played. They've got scratched up pictures, edge wear, pretty much everything you can think of that's not creases or peeling. The Metal Arecus has very minor edge wear. If you're alright with that, I could do 9 Plasma Blast codes for all 3. Let me know, or counter offer; thanks!

Do you have any BCR Squirtle in RH or any DEX Sableye in RH? If so I have these from your wants
1x Vileplume BCR RH
4x Juniper
4x Ultra Ball
2x Silver Bangle
4x Silver Mirror

LMK?

It2Zoroark said:
Do you have any BCR Squirtle in RH or any DEX Sableye in RH? If so I have these from your wants
1x Vileplume BCR RH
4x Juniper
4x Ultra Ball
2x Silver Bangle
4x Silver Mirror

LMK?

Unfortunately I don't have either of those. Sorry!

That's ok. By any off chance do you have a FA Keldeo EX or FA Darkrai EX? Willing to trade a lot of stuff for either one. Willing to trade a lot of stuff for any of my deck wants.

If not thanks for your time anyway =)

It2Zoroark said:
That's ok. By any off chance do you have a FA Keldeo EX or FA Darkrai EX? Willing to trade a lot of stuff for either one. Willing to trade a lot of stuff for any of my deck wants.

If not thanks for your time anyway =)

I don't have those either.

If they are played maybe 1- 2 of the other cards for each arceus then?

Binx345 said:
If they are played maybe 1- 2 of the other cards for each arceus then?

I'm much more interested in the codes than the other cards. What about 3 codes for all 3?

I can do that. PM me for trade confirming, address swapping, and let me know if you want Pblast, freeze, storm, or league promo, or other sets (think i have most).

Hey perhaps we can trade again.

BINX wants
darkrai binder x 2
FA heatran EX

BINX HAS
jakks figure machop (they didnt make machamp or machoke)
topps card 1998 - machop
expedition - Holo rare machamp
code cards from any/all US sets that had codes cards

Binx345 said:
Hey perhaps we can trade again.

BINX wants
darkrai binder x 2
FA heatran EX

BINX HAS
jakks figure machop (they didnt make machamp or machoke)
topps card 1998 - machop
expedition - Holo rare machamp
code cards from any/all US sets that had codes cards

Not too interested in the figures or topps cards. I could do:

My:
2 Darkrai Binder

Your:
57 Unused Plasma Blast Code Cards
Machamp Expedition Holo

Let me know, or counter offer. Thanks!

Interested in these:

Rayquaza EX FA [D]
Registeel EX FA [D]
Entei EX FA [D]

I have:

2x Lugia EX Promo
Giratina EX FA
2x Silver Mirror
Tons of ultra balls/junipers

Make me an offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.