• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: Plasma Blast, FA EX's W: Shiny Dusknoir, Plasma Blast

Do you happen to have any extra N's? I need three.
If so, check my list and let me know.

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: Plasma Blast, FA EX's W: Shiny Dusknoir, Plasma Blast

Emma Watson said:
Interested in these:

Rayquaza EX FA [D]
Registeel EX FA [D]
Entei EX FA [D]

I have:

2x Lugia EX Promo
Giratina EX FA
2x Silver Mirror
Tons of ultra balls/junipers

Make me an offer?

The Registeel has a bit of edge wear, and the Rayquaza has a lot, as well as tons of specs, scratches, and it's bent a bit down the middle. The Entei is mint-near mint. I don't need the Silver Mirrors anymore. I could do:

My:
Entei EX FA
Registeel EX FA

Your:
Giratina EX FA
2 Lugia EX Promo (BW83)
2 Ultra Ball (Golden preferred don't care which)

Let me know, or counter offer. Thanks!

Daenordus said:
Do you happen to have any extra N's? I need three.
If so, check my list and let me know.

No I don't. Sorry.

Hmm, I think that's a bit off.

If you can throw in a Keldeo EX Promo, you got a deal.

Emma Watson said:
Hmm, I think that's a bit off.

If you can throw in a Keldeo EX Promo, you got a deal.

That was just traded. Sorry. Anything else you see that I could throw in? We can also take out the Ultra Balls if you want.

got any catchers/lasers/virbanks?

throw in the laser and any nm prime and you got a deal.

I see you have a Virbank City Gym. Anything you want for it? Have any Kyurem from Plasma Freeze?

Emma Watson said:

Okay, so I checked the Entei again, and it's got a noticeable amount of edge wear. I checked it right after you made your first post and I didn't see any. That was really weird. Also, I don't have any NM Primes. Typhlosion Promo Electrode and Tyranitar are the closest, but they've all got a bit of edge wear. Sorry about that... Anyway, is there anything else I could throw in?

Daenordus said:
I see you have a Virbank City Gym. Anything you want for it? Have any Kyurem from Plasma Freeze?

Got any Ultra Balls or Junipers?

Four Arms said:
Emma Watson said:

Okay, so I checked the Entei again, and it's got a noticeable amount of edge wear. I checked it right after you made your first post and I didn't see any. That was really weird. Also, I don't have any NM Primes. Typhlosion Promo Electrode and Tyranitar are the closest, but they've all got a bit of edge wear. Sorry about that... Anyway, is there anything else I could throw in?

Daenordus said:

I have 3 ultra balls and 1 juniper. willing to do that for the virbank, and another if you can find one?

Daenordus said:
Four Arms said:

I have 3 ultra balls and 1 juniper. willing to do that for the virbank, and another if you can find one?

I don't have another Virbank. I could do 1 Ultra Ball and 1 Juniper for it. Oh also, if you have any Bicycle's or Enhanced Hammers, I need those more than Ultra Ball and Juniper. Let me know; thanks!

Four Arms said:
Daenordus said:

I don't have another Virbank. I could do 1 Ultra Ball and 1 Juniper for it. Oh also, if you have any Bicycle's or Enhanced Hammers, I need those more than Ultra Ball and Juniper. Let me know; thanks!

I don't think I have anything else than the ultra balls and the juniper, sorry. I'll shoot you a pm if this is fine.

PM me pics of both registeel and entei, showing the damage.

I saw the edge wear.
How about this: throw in any legend piece and it's a deal.

Emma Watson said:
I saw the edge wear.

Is that including the Prime, or not? And just to make sure, this is the trade, correct?

My:
Entei EX Full Art
Registeel EX Full Art
1 Legend Piece (Dialga & Palkia Bottom?)
Maybe 1 Prime

Your:
Giratina EX Full Art
2 Lugia EX Promo (BW83)
2 Ultra Ball (Either set)

Four Arms said:
Emma Watson said:
I saw the edge wear.

Is that including the Prime, or not? And just to make sure, this is the trade, correct?

My:
Entei EX Full Art
Registeel EX Full Art
Maybe 1 Prime

Your:
Giratina EX Full Art
2 Lugia EX Promo (BW83)

without the prime, but with laser.

Emma Watson said:
Four Arms said:

My:
Entei EX Full Art
Registeel EX Full Art
Maybe 1 Prime

Your:
Giratina EX Full Art
2 Lugia EX Promo (BW83)

without the prime, but with laser.

Right right. Forgot about the Laser. I can do that trade. PM me to confirm.

I dont have 57 blast code cards. I may have 50 I can trade w machamp expedition, but I only have maybe 30 blast codes for trade, and 20 from other packs. Let me know please. Thanks.

Binx345 said:
I dont have 57 blast code cards. I may have 50 I can trade w machamp expedition, but I only have maybe 30 blast codes for trade, and 20 from other packs. Let me know please. Thanks.

If you have 27 Plasma Blast codes, I could do those plus the Machamp for 1 Darkrai Binder. How many of the other codes are from Plasma Freeze? If enough of them are, I could throw in the other Darkrai Binder for some of them. Let me know; thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back