• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Champs Trade Thread! H: Plasma Blast, FA EX's W: Shiny Dusknoir, Plasma Blast

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Do you have 1 Dark patch and 1 Virbank? And if possible, enhanced hammer? (I know you want it, but maybe you forgot to take it out?) CML

In the future, please, please, please, please, PLEASE don't ask me to check your list, especially if you have stuff on my want list. It's my first rule, it's bolded, and it's in the largest text possible. Go read the rules before reading the rest of this post. Thank you.

Anyway. I have 2 Enhanced Hammer (1 RH), and a Virbank. I'm interested in your 3 Colress Machine's, 2 Bouffalant's, White Kyurem EX FA and Celebi EX FA. Is there anything bigger on my list that you want? I'd like to trade for the FA's more than the Trainers. Let me know.

RE: The Champs Trade Thread! H: Plasma Blast, FA EX's W: Shiny Dusknoir, Plasma Blast

Hey Champ I want your Cheren FA and FA Kyogre and a Tool Scrapper if you have. From your wants I have Vileplume BC, Masquerein, Sawk, Silver Bangle, and Caitlin. Any random EX's or FA's you want?

I read your rules, but forgot to read the first one! I did check after the post, but thought I didn't write the forbidden letters.

Anyways, I could do: 3 colress machine and 1 Bouffalant for the hammers and virbank.

That is a trade we could do, but I also have these cards you want: 1 Vileplume BC
Cofagrigus (1 holo, 1 RH)
3 Bangles

I am interested in: Rayquaza FA
Tornadus FA (DEX)
Victini hat

Pokewiz1999 said:
Hey Champ I want your Cheren FA and FA Kyogre and a Tool Scrapper if you have. From your wants I have Vileplume BC, Masquerein, Sawk, Silver Bangle, and Caitlin. Any random EX's or FA's you want?

I like your Palkia EX and your Shaymin EX. I could do the Palkia and Shaymin 2 for Cheren FA and a Tool Scrapper (the Scrapper's in bad condition). Let me know; thanks!

Salamencetrainer34 said:
I read your rules, but forgot to read the first one! I did check after the post, but thought I didn't write the forbidden letters.

Anyways, I could do: 3 colress machine and 1 Bouffalant for the hammers and virbank.

That is a trade we could do, but I also have these cards you want: 1 Vileplume BC
3 Bangles

Tornadus FA (DEX)
Victini hat

What about the 3 Silver Bangles for the Hammers and Virbank?

The Palkia has a weird line across the image... If Scrapper's in bad condition I don't want it... There isn't enough for Cheren and Kyogre FA's?

Pokewiz1999 said:
The Palkia has a weird line across the image... If Scrapper's in bad condition I don't want it... There isn't enough for Cheren and Kyogre FA's?

I don't mind the weird line that much. And no, there isn't enough for both of them. I also have a Drifblim DRX I could throw in, instead of the Scrapper.

Machamp the Champion said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

I like your Palkia EX and your Shaymin EX. I could do the Palkia and Shaymin 2 for Cheren FA and a Tool Scrapper (the Scrapper's in bad condition). Let me know; thanks!

Salamencetrainer34 said:

3 Bangles

Tornadus FA (DEX)
Victini hat

What about the 3 Silver Bangles for the Hammers and Virbank?
Deal.

Pokewiz1999 said:

I don't mind the weird line that much. And no, there isn't enough for both of them. I also have a Drifblim DRX I could throw in, instead of the Scrapper.

So is that my Shaymin-EX (Regular) Palkia-EX (Regular) for your FA Cheren and Drifblim DRX?

Pokewiz1999 said:

So is that my Shaymin-EX (Regular) Palkia-EX (Regular) for your FA Cheren and Drifblim DRX?

Yup; that's what I offered. Both my cards are near mint. Are yours?

Pokewiz1999 said:

Besides what I told you about Palkia they are NM

Pokewiz1999 said:

Besides what I told you about Palkia they are NM

Alright, that's fine. I was mostly worried about the Shaymin. PM me to confirm?

Would you happen to have any superior energy retreival? Not rh?

Cml for them? ;) I guess ill take 1rh one off of your hands as well if I can since I need a pkayset.

SoldiersSpirit said:
Cml for them? ;) I guess ill take 1rh one off of your hands as well if I can since I need a pkayset.

I'm interested on your Silver Mirror and Colress Machine. Got any Plasma Blast codes? Or maybe some Vileplume's? Or anything else from my wants, really.

Yes I do, could you do...

My:
x1 Silver Mirror
x1 Colress Machine
x1 Machamp PLB (Ability)
x1 Aspertia City Gym

FOR

Your
x3 Superior Energy Retrieval

?

SoldiersSpirit said:
Yes I do, could you do...

My:
x1 Silver Mirror
x1 Colress Machine
x1 Machamp PLB (Ability)
x1 Aspertia City Gym

FOR

Your
x3 Superior Energy Retrieval

?

I don't actually need Aspertia anymore. I'm more interested in your Silver Bangles than anything. I could do the Colress Machine and a Bangle for the 3 SER's. Let me know; thanks!

I can do that...I'll even throw in Machamp, pm me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back