• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: Plasma Blast, FA EX's W: Shiny Dusknoir, Plasma Blast

How about this trade?

My
27 unused plasma blast codes
10 unused plasma freeze codes
20 various pack unused codes
machamp expedition holo

YOUR
2 darkrai Binders

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: Plasma Blast, FA EX's W: Shiny Dusknoir, Plasma Blast

Binx345 said:
How about this trade?

My
27 unused plasma blast codes
10 unused plasma freeze codes
20 various pack unused codes
machamp expedition holo

YOUR
2 darkrai Binders

Can you list exactly what all the "various codes" are?

Uh, they are from any packs that had codes. Not really looking to go through and sort them all out. Other then to pull out 27 blast and 10 freeze, at the least. All unused. Just a bag of unused code cards , from the last month or 2 of packs, 1 blast box, etc. I do use codes online, so that is why I want to keep some of the blast and freeze ones. Just have been extremely time crunched lately. Its almost 1 am here right now.

Binx345 said:
Uh, they are from any packs that had codes. Not really looking to go through and sort them all out. Other then to pull out 27 blast and 10 freeze, at the least. All unused. Just a bag of unused code cards , from the last month or 2 of packs, 1 blast box, etc. I do use codes online, so that is why I want to keep some of the blast and freeze ones. Just have been extremely time crunched lately. Its almost 1 am here right now.

Alright, sure, I'll take the trade.

My:
2 Darkrai Binders

Your:
27 Plasma Blast Codes
10 Plasma Freeze Codes
20 Other Codes
1 Machamp Expedition Holo

PM me to confirm?

Do you happen to have any shinies from NXD to PLB?

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: Plasma Blast, FA EX's W: Computer Search, Virizion EX, Genesect EX

Yo machamp, got a bunch of your wants...any of your FULL legends in nm+/mint condition? Like almost no whitening? If not you have a couple ex's I need for my collection.

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: Plasma Blast, FA EX's W: Computer Search, Virizion EX, Genesect EX

SoldiersSpirit said:
Yo machamp, got a bunch of your wants...any of your FULL legends in nm+/mint condition? Like almost no whitening? If not you have a couple ex's I need for my collection.

Darkrai & Cresselia Legend has a tiny bit of whitening; the rest all have at least 1 half that isn't mint/near mint.

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: Plasma Blast, FA EX's W: Legendary Treasures, Computer Search, Virizion EX, Genesect EX!

First Bump! Week 10/28/13-11/3/13.

Looking for Legendary Treasures stuff.

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: Plasma Blast, FA EX's W: Legendary Treasures, Computer Search, Virizion EX, Genesect EX!

Hey I need shiny max potion.

I have more codes, from most sets, but only 7 LT codes.

Binx345 said:
Hey I need shiny max potion.

I have more codes, from most sets, but only 7 LT codes.

Uh, I don't have Shiny Max Potion.

My bad, misread.

Second Bump! Week 10/28/13-11/3/13.

Now looking for Aquapolis Energy Switches.

I'll be going to a LT Prerelease this Sunday. I'll probably have plenty to trade from that set, so check back on my thread this Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back