• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: Plasma Blast, FA EX's W: Computer Search, Genesect EX, Chandelure EX!

I would be interested in
Charizard LT

I have tons of LT cards and online codes

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: Plasma Blast, FA EX's W: Computer Search, Genesect EX, Chandelure EX!

Do you have c/uc bulk?

Emma Watson said:
Do you have c/uc bulk?

Probably like 500-600 near mint, and probably 400+ more if you want heavily played bulk.

fezwhy said:
I would be interested in
Charizard LT

I have tons of LT cards and online codes

Whoops; didn't mean to skip you. I like your Garchomp LT, Meloetta EX and X2 Double Colorless Energy. I also have a Zoroark LT if you still need that. I could do Garchomp, the DCE's, and 4 LT codes for Charizard, and 2 more LT codes for Zoroark. Let me know; thanks!

can I trade for the 500-600 nm/mint bulk?

Emma Watson said:
can I trade for the 500-600 nm/mint bulk?

Yup yup. What do you value it at?

Also, is your trade thread up to date? From there, I saw 2 Garchomp and pretty much all your FA's.

Garchomp, the DCE's, and 4 LT codes for Charizard,

That sounds good to me. I can definitely do that.

fezwhy said:
Garchomp, the DCE's, and 4 LT codes for Charizard,

That sounds good to me. I can definitely do that.

Great! I'd kind of like to wait until our first trade is complete before we do another one, though. I'll save the Charizard for you until then.

Lol no. It's locked for a reason. I value 600 at around $23

I can give you 2 Meloetta ex, palkia dialga legend bottom, playset of spiritomb and 2 altaria drx for them?

Emma Watson said:
Lol no. It's locked for a reason. I value 600 at around $23

I can give you 2 Meloetta ex, palkia dialga legend bottom, playset of spiritomb and 2 altaria drx for them?

I only need 1 Meloetta, and 1 Spiritomb. Got anything to replace them?

Playset of Bianca from LT and a Victini EX?

Hi there. I'm looking for:

Palkia EX (Main want)
Regigigas EX
Blend Energy GRPD X2

And I have:

Prism Energy X4
Leafeon PF
Drifloon DRX 50/124 (Beat)
Gabite DRX 89 (Dragon Call) X2
Meloetta EX (LT)
Spiritomb LT

My rev Altaria for your rev suicune plb?

Emma Watson said:
Playset of Bianca from LT and a Victini EX?

I'll take it. So, the trade is:

My:
600 Bulk Commons/Uncommons

Your:
Meloetta EX Regular
Palkia & Dialga Legend Bottom
Victini EX (LT or PS. If you have both and don't care, then PS)
Spiritomb LT X1
Bianca LT X4
Altaria DRX X2

Correct? I still need to count out my bulk. I'm almost positive I have enough, but I still need to make sure. If this is indeed correct, let me know and I'll get back to you once I've counted it out (which I might do later tonight).

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Hi there. I'm looking for:

Palkia EX (Main want)
Regigigas EX
Blend Energy GRPD X2

And I have:

Prism Energy X4
Leafeon PF
Gabite DRX 89 (Dragon Call) X2
Meloetta EX (LT)
Spiritomb LT

It appears I can only find 1 of my Blend Energy. It's also in played condition, and is a Player Rewards one. I also have some regular ones in even worse condition in one of my decks if you want 1 of those. The Regigigas also has some edge wear on it. Also, do you happen to have a second Leafeon? If you do, I'd very much like to trade for that as well. I also don't need Spiritomb or Meloetta anymore. I can do:

My:
Palkia EX
Blend Energy GRPD Player Rewards (played condition)

Your:
Leafeon PF
X4 Prism Energy
X2 Gabite DRX 89 (Dragon Call)

Let me know; thanks!

grantm1999 said:
My rev Altaria for your rev suicune plb?

Gah; I just traded it earlier today. X_X Sorry Grant.

that's correct.

Sorry, I was mistaken. I only have x1 Gabite (Dragon Call). Would you do:

Palkia EX
x2 Blend Energy GRPD played

My:
x1 Leafeon PF
x4 Prism Energy
x1 Gabite DRX 89 (Dragon Call)
x1 Drifloon DRX 50/124 (Beat)

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Sorry, I was mistaken. I only have x1 Gabite (Dragon Call). Would you do:

Palkia EX
x2 Blend Energy GRPD played

My:
x1 Leafeon PF
x4 Prism Energy
x1 Gabite DRX 89 (Dragon Call)
x1 Drifloon DRX 50/124 (Beat)

If you're alright with neither Blend Energy being Player Rewards, I can do that. PM to confirm?

Can you pm me to confirm?

That is fine. They don't need to be player's rewards. PM me to confirm. Thank you.

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: Legendary Treasures FA's, FA EX's W: Chandelure EX, Garchomp/Altaria!

Chandelure Shiny (Played)
Zoroark Shiny (Played)

how played is played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back