• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, LT FA's, FA EX's W: Chandelure EX, Palkia EX!

Frost Mage said:
I have a Palkia EX and a Palkia EX FA. :) Have any FA Supporters?

Just a Ghetsis for trade. I could do Ghetsis for regular Palkia, but that's a little lopsided on your end, so I'd understand if you didn't want to do it. Anything you saw that I could throw in?

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, LT FA's, FA EX's W: Chandelure EX, Palkia EX!

What about secret rares? ;o;

Frost Mage said:
What about secret rares? ;o;

I have a Zoroark ND, but it's in really bad condition. It's got lots of edge wear, scratches, leaking holo, and it's a little bent from riffle shuffling. It will look pretty much fine in a sleeve and binder, though. Interested?

I'm sort of a stickler for card condition, sorry. :(

How many Legendary Treasures packs would you trade for the Palkia EX RA?

Frost Mage said:
I'm sort of a stickler for card condition, sorry. :(

How many Legendary Treasures packs would you trade for the Palkia EX RA?

How about 3? I am interested in the FA, too. I could do 6 for both of them.

I can do that. :) PM me for confirmation.

Hy champ, do you need Kyurem from PF?

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, LT FA's, FA EX's W: Chandelure EX, Rayquaza EX!

Hello champ, me again, I do huge upgrade on my thread, I have some cards you will need like skylas and more.

Would you like to take a look for some cards I need from you for my set collection?

I need Tornadus EX FA PLF
Black Kyurem EX FA
Giratina EX FA

Reshiram RC FA
Shymin EX RC FA
Mew EX RC FA
Reshiram EX LT
Tornadus EX LT

lmk.

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, LT FA's, FA EX's W: Chandelure EX, Rayquaza EX!

zega90 said:
Hello champ, me again, I do huge upgrade on my thread, I have some cards you will need like skylas and more.

Would you like to take a look for some cards I need from you for my set collection?

I need Tornadus EX FA PLF
Black Kyurem EX FA
Giratina EX FA

Reshiram RC FA
Shymin EX RC FA
Mew EX RC FA
Reshiram EX LT
Tornadus EX LT

lmk.

Is it just Skylas that you have? And how many? I don't need too many Skylas, and I don't want to make a low value trade overseas.

Have 4 for trade, but yea I agree with you. CML for more if you can find anything interested LMK.

zega90 said:
Have 4 for trade, but yea I agree with you. CML for more if you can find anything interested LMK.

I like the 2 Rayquaza EXs BW47, the 2 Virbanks, the 3 Tool Scrappers (1 is RH), and the Skylas, obviously. Which of those do you still have? If you have all of that, would you do everything but the Skylas for the Tornadus Promo, Reshiram EX LT, and the RC FAs?

Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, LT FA's, FA EX's W: Chandelure...

Hello there Champ! Hopefully you're still looking for Chadelure EX because I happen to have one floating around that I'm trying to get rid of lol.

Could we do my-

Chandelure EX
Latios EX FA

For your-
Rayquaza and Deoxys Legend Full

Let me know and feel free to let me know what else I can do to balance the values out if they don't quite match up :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, LT FA's, FA EX's W: Chandelure...

Kalyst said:
Hello there Champ! Hopefully you're still looking for Chadelure EX because I happen to have one floating around that I'm trying to get rid of lol.

Could we do my-

Chandelure EX
Latios EX FA

For your-

Let me know and feel free to let me know what else I can do to balance the values out if they don't quite match up :3

I already have a Latios EX. Sorry! Do you have any other FAs for trade?

Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, LT FA's, FA EX's W: Chandelure...

Machamp The Champion said:
Kalyst said:

Could we do my-

Chandelure EX
Latios EX FA

For your-

The only other FAs I have for trade ATM is a lightly played Terrakion FA (regular Terrakion ofc not the EX) and a Giratina EX FA. :0 I can also throw in some Tool Scrappers and a Charizard LT if those FAs don't equal the value.

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, LT FA's, FA EX's W: Chandelure...

Kalyst said:
Machamp The Champion said:

The only other FAs I have for trade ATM is a lightly played Terrakion FA (regular Terrakion ofc not the EX) and a Giratina EX FA. :0 I can also throw in some Tool Scrappers and a Charizard LT if those FAs don't equal the value.

Yeah, I'd rather hold onto the RDL than trade it towards another FA. Sorry.

Tornadus EX is promo or from Plasma set?

zega90 said:
Tornadus EX is promo or from Plasma set?

I have the Prerelease Promo and the FA Plasma one, but I was offering the Promo.

i am interested in booster packs. i have a rayquaza ex FA. Mint.

Robot_Fishy said:
i am interested in booster packs. i have a rayquaza ex FA. Mint.

I could do 10 Packs for it. Let me know; thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back