• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, LT FA's, FA EX's W: Chandelure EX, Rayquaza EX!

I will come back to you, have on other site one trade for some LT cards, when I update list will come back.

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, LT FA's, FA EX's W: Chandelure EX, Rayquaza EX!

First Bump! Week 1/20/14-1/26/13. Looking for lots and lots of XY stuff. I'll probably wait until tomorrow after my prerelease to finalize any trades.

Still waiting on a reply from Robot_Fishy.

Re: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, LT FA's, FA EX's W: Chandelure EX, XY!

I got a light machamp from way back when and a regular one from base(holo), both in at least good condition. I am willing to trade them for a sigilyth

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, LT FA's, FA EX's W: Chandelure EX, XY!

Please tell me you have regular holo bulk

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, LT FA's, FA EX's W: Chandelure EX, XY!

dj Delta said:
I got a light machamp from way back when and a regular one from base(holo), both in at least good condition. I am willing to trade them for a sigilyth

I can do that. Which Sigilyph do you want? I have the DRX one, the LT one and the PLB one (and probably the EP ones, but I'd have to check).

Emma Watson said:
Please tell me you have regular holo bulk

Yeah, I've got a fair bit of it. Don't feel like counting it right now. What do you have? Also I'd like to know your approximate values of bulk holos.

Re: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, LT FA's, FA EX's W: Chandelure EX, XY!

Lt would do really well(can use it to replace my power keepers sableye in my unlimited deck as a ex wall)

First Bump! Week 1/27/14-2/2/14. I went to an XY Prerelease this Sunday, and haven't updated my haves with it yet (mostly because I want to keep most of the good stuff), but I have updated my wants. I'll update my haves within the week (hopefully).

Also, I'm going out in about an hour (look at the post time), so I won't be able to negotiate trades until later tonight or within this hour.

I have 2 holo cobalion NV
1 comuter search ace spec
And a de evolution soray all Near mint

I would like your black kyurem ex if it is the one with black ballista

D To The Arkrai said:
I have 2 holo cobalion NV
1 comuter search ace spec
And a de evolution soray all Near mint

I would like your black kyurem ex if it is the one with black ballista

The only Black Kyurem EX I have for trade is the FA one, and that one is the Freeze Shock/Boundaries Crossed one. They never printed a FA of the Black Ballista Black Kyurem. Sorry.

Second Bump! Week 1/27/14-2/2/14.

Same old stuff, different day.

How many LT packs would you give me for 3 Ninetails DRX (1 RH) and 1 Cobalion holo (LT)?

Frost Mage said:
How many LT packs would you give me for 3 Ninetails DRX (1 RH) and 1 Cobalion holo (LT)?

I think I only need 1 Ninetales now. I would do a Ninetales and the Cobalion for 1 pack. Do you have anything else I'm looking for?

Could you do my Iris FA, Ninetales holo and Cobalion holo for x amount of packs?

Frost Mage said:
Could you do my Iris FA, Ninetales holo and Cobalion holo for x amount of packs?

How about 4 packs for those? Let me know, thanks!

Hmm, I think I could do that. :) PM me.

How many League holo Fire energies do you have?

Frost Mage said:
How many League holo Fire energies do you have?

1 in near mint condition, 4 in played condition (look fine in a sleeve, bad on the back).

What would you need for that one near mint one? And what set is it from, or is it a League promo?

Frost Mage said:
What would you need for that one near mint one? And what set is it from, or is it a League promo?

I like your Tool Scrapper. Not sure if I want to make a 1 dollar value trade. If you can find more stuff you're interested in, we can add this in.

The set number is Black & White, but it's the League Promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back