• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: Legendary Treasures FA's, FA EX's W: Chandelure EX, Garchomp/Altaria!

Emma Watson said:
Chandelure Shiny (Played)
Zoroark Shiny (Played)

how played is played?

Chandelure was already traded, and Zoroark is really heavily played. It has holo leaking on the front, lots of edge wear, the works.

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: Legendary Treasures FA's, FA EX's W: Chandelure EX!

Second Bump! Week 12/2/13-12/8/13.

Come on guys, let's trade! ... please?

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: Legendary Treasures FA's, FA EX's W: Chandelure EX!

First Bump! Week 12/9/13-12/15/13.

I got some Legendary Treasures pack for trade if anyone wants em.

What would you want for 2 of those Legendary Treasures packs? :)

Frost Mage said:
What would you want for 2 of those Legendary Treasures packs? :)

Stuff on my wants. Let me know what you've got and I can make you an offer.

I don't have tons of stuff for trade at the moment, but could you do two Thundurus EX promos for those two packs?

Frost Mage said:
I don't have tons of stuff for trade at the moment, but could you do two Thundurus EX promos for those two packs?

I don't really need Thundurus at the moment. Sorry!

How many code cards would you want for FA palkia EX?

No problem. :) Anything on my list that you're interested in?

Frost Mage said:
No problem. :) Anything on my list that you're interested in?

I didn't see anything. Sorry. You wouldn't happen to have any N, Devolution Spray (DRX), or Blend Energy GRPD would you?

SAM!!! Chandelure ex with your name on it, also have a holo dark machamp and FA Zekrom.

Interested in the following (!I forgot the conditions lol :()
x1 FA Raikou EX
x1 FA Black Kyurem EX
x1 FA Tornadus EX PLF
x1 FA Zekrom EX
maybe FA Emolga

SoldiersSpirit said:
SAM!!! Chandelure ex with your name on it, also have a holo dark machamp and FA Zekrom.

Interested in the following (!I forgot the conditions lol :()
x1 FA Raikou EX
x1 FA Black Kyurem EX
x1 FA Tornadus EX PLF
x1 FA Zekrom EX
maybe FA Emolga

Awwww yis. Here's the conditions of cards:

FA Raikou - Traded
FA Black Kyurem - Some edge wear and scratches
FA Tornadus EX - Mint
FA Zekrom EX - Minor play
FA Emolga - Near mint, very minor edge wear

I could do Tornadus and Emolga for Chandelure and Dark Machamp? And is Machamp 1st edition or unlimited? Let me know; thanks!

Its unlimited but I could do the deal you suggested if you wish ;), pm me to confirm!

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: Legendary Treasures FA's, FA EX's W: Chandelure EX, Latias EX!

New Years Eve Bump! First of week 12/23/13-1/5/14.

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, LT FA's, FA EX's W: Chandelure EX, Latias EX!

I keep forgetting to bump this. >_< First of week 1/13/14 to 1/19/14.

Looking for Chandelures and Palkias. And Virbanks because I forgot to get them back from someone at Regionals.

RE: Four Arm's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, LT FA's, FA EX's W: Chandelure EX, Palkia EX!

I have a Palkia EX and a Palkia EX FA. :) Have any FA Supporters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back