--- --- ---
Tally:
None
--- --- ---

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
##VOTE:TheLastShaymin

Gut feeling and after process of elimination. It is you or drac. What tipped the scale was your seemingly overacting as a helpless player.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Agreeing with that vote, scattered. Partner interactions and scumminess make me think TLS is by far the most likely scum at this point.
I'm going to wait a few hours to see if TLS speaks before talking about what I wanted to talk about, leaving a legacy, and most likely placing a vote on him.
TLS if you're town I'm so sorry I couldn't get there with you.

NinjaPenguin

I guess that I am the obvious vote for today. This is an odd situation, because its lylo. It makes sense to vote me out because you guys are sure that i'm scum.

what am i supposed to do in this situation?
There's a huge difference between this and the thread TLS quoted. It's not this defeatist attitude but instead this line I was looking at "It makes sense to vote me out because you guys are sure that i'm scum."

This reads to me as simple newbie scum TMI. TLS states here that we are sure he is scum. But if he is town, he'd know two out of Drac/Piplup/me are scum and in fact would be anything but sure he's scum: we'd be pushing a mislynch. By saying this, I'm pretty sure he's slipped the perspective that what we have said about his is in fact our true belief and not our agenda coming through.
I'm going to reread the thread to confirm my thoughts but legacy post will come after that.

NinjaPenguin

Rereading the thread I feel like Drac is just town.
There's something about his progression at the end of Day 1 that makes me feel like he can't be aligned with TLS or Piplup. He takes the time to defend Piplup vs TLS and votes TLS but then later votes Piplup against Ephe. I feel like some scum would do that TLS vote to distance but from the scum Drac I've seen it just doesn't feel like what he does. And then Piplup is voted by TLS and just doesn't care and TRs them for no reason which is what they did when scum with Ephe in that past game.
Maybe I'm stupid but it just feels like Drac is townie to me? I don't know. I'll have to think about it tomorrow if I'm there. Tbh I think there's a good chance I'm dead tomorrow since TLS flip will clear me and I've been the main activity core of this town and scum can just kill me and frame the other townie to make your cop check useless. If so, I wish you the best of luck in F3 scattered and I'm praying you make the right decision.
I'm going to wait on my vote until morning scattered to see what you have to say and give you time for a legacy post.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Sorry for not being around yesterday, .. I did manage to read the thread but my brain can't process any info due to tiredness

I'm still at the office right now, will come again after work

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
##VOTE:TheLastShaymin

Gut feeling and after process of elimination. It is you or drac. What tipped the scale was your seemingly overacting as a helpless player.

Does the helpless player definition and be also intrepret how jade view TLS as confused? Not sure if I would use the term overacting but TLS sure does look his maybe faking his newbieness since he isn't much of newbie anymore.

Agreeing with that vote, scattered. Partner interactions and scumminess make me think TLS is by far the most likely scum at this point.
I'm going to wait a few hours to see if TLS speaks before talking about what I wanted to talk about, leaving a legacy, and most likely placing a vote on him.
TLS if you're town I'm so sorry I couldn't get there with you.

would have vote for tls at this moment, as sm is the last cop and yourself is the most probable town between the last 3, however if another person vote it would lead to hammer right?. So wouldn't risk it if by some extreme probability that you and piplup was the actual last scum and either of you hammered..

NinjaPenguin

There are two votes left until hammer so if Piplup and I were scum we would have hammered last night probably.
@scattered mind Want to get any thoughts in before I vote?

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Does the helpless player definition and be also intrepret how jade view TLS as confused? Not sure if I would use the term overacting but TLS sure does look his maybe faking his newbieness since he isn't much of newbie anymore.

There is a mild feel of defensing TLS or at least wanting to but not going all the way.

Final thoughts:

I am 90% percent sure I am insane cop. Unless I somehow managed to target the 2 scums right away (which I guess could be considered an achievement if so), I don't usually get that lucky.

The way I see it, if I'm insane that means GM drac and Shaymin are confirmed scum.
If I'm sane, then NP and Aqua are both scum.

I have more scumreads on Shaymin and Drac.

So yeah, vote away.

NinjaPenguin

There is a mild feel of defensing TLS or at least wanting to but not going all the way.

Final thoughts:

I am 90% percent sure I am insane cop. Unless I somehow managed to target the 2 scums right away (which I guess could be considered an achievement if so), I don't usually get that lucky.

The way I see it, if I'm insane that means GM drac and Shaymin are confirmed scum.
If I'm sane, then NP and Aqua are both scum.

I have more scumreads on Shaymin and Drac.

So yeah, vote away.
If you're alive tomorrow, please promise me you'll at least consider the possibility of Piplup as scum. There's always that chance I was framed Night 0.
(Also, please be sure to reread the game if you're there in case you get any insights doing so.)

##VOTE: The Last Shaymin
I'm so sorry if I'm wrong here. Best of luck everyone.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Official Day 2 Vote Count
--- --- ---
1. Ephemera - Lynched D1, Vanilla Townie
2. Jadethepokemontrainer - Killed N1, Town Cop

3. TheAquaPiplup -
4. NinjaPenguin - The Last Shaymin
5. scattered mind - The Last Shaymin
6. The Last Shaymin -
7. GM Draclord -
--- --- ---
Tally:
The Last Shaymin - 2
--- --- ---

Zone Q11

Official Day 2 Vote Count (Final)
--- --- ---
1. Ephemera - Lynched D1, Vanilla Townie
2. Jadethepokemontrainer - Killed N1, Town Cop

3. TheAquaPiplup - The Last Shaymin
4. NinjaPenguin - The Last Shaymin
5. scattered mind - The Last Shaymin
6. The Last Shaymin - GM Draclord
7. GM Draclord -
--- --- ---
Tally:
The Last Shaymin - 3
GM Draclord - 1
--- --- ---
The Last Shaymin has been lynched!

Mafia Framer
Welcome, The Last Shaymin.
You are a Mafia Framer.

Abilities:
- Factional communication: During Night Phase you may talk with your partner.
- Faction kill: You and your partner both hold the power to kill someone every Night Phase. In case there are multiple targets, the last target will be the final target.
- Framer: Every Night Phase, you may target a player to frame, thus making that player show up as Mafia on inspection from a Cop.

Win condition:
You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Night 2 Starts!
Please do not talk, edit, delete, or apologize for not doing the stuff I just mentioned until Day 3 starts!

Here is your timer until the Start of Day 3.

Last edited:

Zone Q11

scattered mind has been attacked!
Town Cop
Welcome, scattered mind.
You are a Town Cop.

Abilities:
Each night phase, you may target one player in the game to investigate them.
You will receive a result of "Town" or "Mafia".

Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Day 3 Starts!
Congratulations on surviving the first LYLO, but I am afraid that you will have to go through the second LYLO!

Here is your timer until the End of Day 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.