Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I think I caught up.

Scattered, I unvoted to avoid a quick hammer because I wasn't sure if the discussion derailed or something and I ended up the day voting for a cleared player or something like that. Glad that didn't happen, though.

I have a strong feeling on Jabber, his claim seems scum-like and he's also in the potential claim list. I'll vote for him tomorrow if no better lynch comes up (unlikely), so we can get some more discussion.

*sigh*

No matter what I say or do, it looks like there's no saving Jabber, huh? Sure gives me flashbacks of the lynches in the previous game.

I'll toss my support for Jabber. I think he's town.

Oh, and to answer your question, sm, three is too low for this amount of players.

With 16 players and a confirmed indie, a three member scum team is on the low side but definitely not unthinkable.

With 16 players and a confirmed indie, a three member scum team is on the low side but definitely not unthinkable.
I'd say 4 is the most probable. 5 total scum makes sense, but not 5 and an indie.
Why this is taking up so much discussion, though, I have no idea. The speculation of scum numbers is not in the least bit useful.

That's what I thought.

I'd say 4 is the most probable. 5 total scum makes sense, but not 5 and an indie.
Why this is taking up so much discussion, though, I have no idea. The speculation of scum numbers is not in the least bit useful.

Because PMJ did not speculate, and it looks like he may have slipped there.

It's common sense, that's all.

Day 2 Vote Count (as of post #270)

@Jabberwock: 5 (quakingpunch73, simsands, King Xerneas, bbninjas) L-3
GM Draclord: 1 (Reinforce)

Not Voting: Everyone Else

Majority is 8 to lynch. Day 2 ends on 8/9/2016 at noon PST.

Last edited:
If there are fifteen players alive, shouldn't it be eight to lynch?

I have a strong feeling on Jabber, his claim seems scum-like and he's also in the potential claim list. I'll vote for him tomorrow if no better lynch comes up (unlikely), so we can get some more discussion.

Why is it unlikely that we will get a better lynch candidate?

Because I believe Jabber is a solid lynch... but now I'm doubtful with PMJ...
I think what simsands is trying to say is why there wouldn't be another, possibly even better, lynch candidate later in the day. I don't think Jabber's status as a good lynch affects the validity of other good lynch candidates being presented :p

Hmm, I would say Camo was odd at the end of yesterday because he's not the hammering type of player, plus he had lower activity than what we usually expect of him probably because Celever's not around, similar to last game and he was scum then. Then again, if he's supposedly silenced today, lynching him isn't going to give us a lot of info aside from his flip because he can't defend himself.

Also... Well, that guy's post above me is suspect if we consider it as a post of scum fluff-posting for activity and contribution because it's a really generic statement about the game itself.

##INQUIRE: GM Draclord

Any opinions or reads on particular players?

At this stage everyone is being their normal self in my eyes. Too early for me to see anything of any significant. But I'm atleast felt like half the scum are inactive since previous games have a lot of buzz with soo many active scum

Day 2 Vote Count (as of post #270)

@Jabberwock: 5 (Professor Palutena, simsands, King Xerneas, bbninjas) L-3
GM Draclord: 1 (Reinforce)

Not Voting: Everyone Else

Majority is 8 to lynch. Day 2 ends on 8/9/2016 at noon PST.
Literally nothing has happened since the last vote count. Get some more activity in, alright? Please? I'd really appreciate it. ^v^

Could we by any chance get some thoughts on Jabber from @Keeper of Night, @Ice Espeon or @Skyleaf2000? When you get around to seeing this?

@GM DracLord, you say that you don't have any scumreads yet. Do you have any thoughts about the current lynch, in general? Good, bad?

@Professor Palutena, your vote's on Jabber right now, since quaking voted him. Have you had time to read up? Do you agree with quaking's vote? /ninja'd

@Jabberwock, thoughts on the current situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back