Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment I don't have a particular person who I think is scummy simply the conversation for now is a typical day1/2 towny arguement. Anything that look scummy is just a town who reveal or pressure at the wrong time.. As scum would look very town-like this early especially when a lot of people are still alive.

I think I might get what you mean. If I got it right, I would definitely not say that it makes him confo-town, but I get your point. Do you have any suggestions for an alternative lynch?

Hmm, I would say Camo was odd at the end of yesterday because he's not the hammering type of player, plus he had lower activity than what we usually expect of him probably because Celever's not around, similar to last game and he was scum then. Then again, if he's supposedly silenced today, lynching him isn't going to give us a lot of info aside from his flip because he can't defend himself.

Also... Well, that guy's post above me is suspect if we consider it as a post of scum fluff-posting for activity and contribution because it's a really generic statement about the game itself.

##INQUIRE: GM Draclord

Any opinions or reads on particular players?

Camo didn't hammer, jsyk. He put someone in the lead. There's a difference.

Putting someone in the lead less than 24 hours to the end of the Day is pretty close to hammering them by then because rarely does a case on a different player pop up and get steam in that time period for players to change their votes from who was previously in the majority. If you want to be figurative, it's sticking the nail in the coffin, but you're not the one hammering it in. Even if no one hammers, the nail ends up being the killing blow, just like what happened to the lynch yesterday.

But well, this is technicalities. The gist is that it's something un-Camo-like so it ends up looking suspicious.

Jabber's active ability looks a little strange to me, it makes someone's vote weight become 2 and that's fine, but it can only be used on that person once a game? It "captivates" them too, yet a vote weight of 2 doesn't really fit that flavour. There might be nothing wrong with it, but it just looks like there's something missing. That locked ability is also a bit weird. Last game, bb had tons of abilities that unlocked when others died, and he was scum. Not to mention, scum could just kill who ever they think is Sakura to unlock the ability. Scattered's results also give me more of a reason to think that's a safeclaim.

His role and and the points against him make me think he's scum, but since it's so early in the day and he's at L-3 (I think) I don't want to vote him and risk a potential hammer.

Jabber's active ability looks a little strange to me, it makes someone's vote weight become 2 and that's fine, but it can only be used on that person once a game? It "captivates" them too, yet a vote weight of 2 doesn't really fit that flavour. There might be nothing wrong with it, but it just looks like there's something missing. That locked ability is also a bit weird. Last game, bb had tons of abilities that unlocked when others died, and he was scum. Not to mention, scum could just kill who ever they think is Sakura to unlock the ability. Scattered's results also give me more of a reason to think that's a safeclaim.

His role and and the points against him make me think he's scum, but since it's so early in the day and he's at L-3 (I think) I don't want to vote him and risk a potential hammer.

Did my previous post not factor in your decision on Jabber's possible alignment, and only scattered's list?

Did my previous post not factor in your decision on Jabber's possible alignment, and only scattered's list?
Do you mean this one?
Hmm... I rarely take such a risk early game, but I feel it's worth taking in this case.

Something about my role lessens the possibility that Jabber's role is a safe claim. Sure, his actions have been scummy since yesterday and I was among those supporting his lynch, but you'd have to think what is enough to make me do a turnabout on my stance regarding his alignment? Make of this what you will.

I'm saying this so that we can use the time we have pursuing someone else scummy instead because... well, if you take my word for it, pursuing and lynching Jabber isn't going to be worth it.
I think I get what you're saying here, and yes it does help decide on Jabber's alignment, but I don't think it gives enough reason not to doubt him.

Yes, that one.

Well, your response is reasonable enough. scattered does have a result to offer. The only way I can possibly debunk the suspicion placed by his result is something related to my identity. Of course I don't want to do that as much possible and I'd really, really hate for my hand to be forced later on this day, but I guess I'm just not that reliable, eh.

@PikaMasterJesi your character list says it has every role possible, including safe claims, but you don't have 21 names on there. Can you clarify this?

Never mind, I figured it out.

But it's pretty obvious that it's because some scum have the same character as role/safe claim. Probably.

What I'm curious about is why PMJ seems so sure there's 5 players not aligned with the town.

I never said that.

For the indie, of course.

Unless you think Jesi's got a scum team of three lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back