Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
##unvote
##vote: squirtle squad

##UNSLAP
##TROUTSLAP: PMJ

Let's go down the list of the wagoneers, shall we? ^.^

It'd be great if you don't like our posts. It's not the type of thing gamemods should be doing. :p
Oh, sorry. It's killing me enough that I can't join discussion, but that Sonic Adventure 2 Battle reference was great. I'll refrain in the future.

I was gonna choose someone else to randomly vote but then remembered I hate just randomly voting... I mean you could understand when I make a random vote and 7 people decided to vote me for it...
This is contradictory, since your vote on me was RVS.

Anyways, I'm happy with my read ftm. ##UNVOTE
Meanwhile, FoS at King X, Frosstoise and PMJ for those votes... putting someone that close to a lynch is a bit odd. That PMJ vote irks me the most; I'd like an explanation. ##VOTE: PMJ

I feel like ss would panic less about being put to L-3 during rvs if he was town. I voted to gauge his reaction to further votes.

I feel like ss would panic less about being put to L-3 during rvs if he was town.
Why's that? The panicky things I picked up on was the random unvote and the jokey "you can unvote me now" post, which I think is relatively calm.

I voted to gauge his reaction to further votes.
But hadn't good reactions already been available by the time you had voted?

He doesn't seem to have panicked too much since, any reason to keep your vote on him now?

Tbh, out of the three people from bb's post, I feel PMJ's vote was the most justified, because of SS' post asking for unvotes, so out of those, I'd rather find the former two more guilty of bandwagoning.

Why's that? The panicky things I picked up on was the random unvote and the jokey "you can unvote me now" post, which I think is relatively calm.

But hadn't good reactions already been available by the time you had voted?
subtext of panic. Of course he's not dumb enough to openly freak out.

And I wanted reactions from him based on my vote. He hadn't said anything from the time he asked for unvotes to the time I voted.

He doesn't seem to have panicked too much since, any reason to keep your vote on him now?
I have no reason to unvote. No one else has done anything that stands out to me so until it happens I'll leave my vote where it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back