Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

@PMJ Knowing how crazy double vote weights can be, I find your vote dangerous.

I didn't get this post at first but the vote count sheds some light. How did he know someone on SS's wagon had a double vote weight? There's no way unless one of Sky or Frosstoise is scum also and NinjaPenguin just slipped. I'm thinking it's Frosstoise with the double weight just based on their interactions but obviously there's not much to go off of.

I'd be happy with lynching any of those three, but I'm more confident with NinjaPenguin than the other two.

You still did though. And no one said that they had a case on you.

I don't understand your post. I don't have an irregular vote weight...?

I know? I said "why would I panic when there's no case on me? I didn't panic?

I posted what you thought was panicking because if vote alterations did exist then I would have been much closer to a lynch, and we now know that there is a double vote weight.
I didn't get this post at first but the vote count sheds some light. How did he know someone on SS's wagon had a double vote weight? There's no way unless one of Sky or Frosstoise is scum also and NinjaPenguin just slipped. I'm thinking it's Frosstoise with the double weight just based on their interactions but obviously there's not much to go off of.

I'd be happy with lynching any of those three, but I'm more confident with NinjaPenguin than the other two.

Yeah, personally I reckon he was just speculating the existence of a double vote, as opposed to a slip, I'd probably rather him subbed out first to see what his replacement does before lynching him.

Then again it's Day 1 so...

##VOTE: Squirtle Squad for voting me this game for dumb reasons \o/

##VOTE: Squirtle Squad

For being another Squirtle and confusing me! :mad:

Whoops!
##UNVOTE: Frosstoise

##Unvote: NinjaPenguin
##Bandwagon: Squirtle Squad

I've never really been one of the cool kids before, and I want to start now!

##unvote
##vote: squirtle squad

Here 6 votes, plus skyleaf voted twice.

@PMJ Knowing how crazy double vote weights can be, I find your vote dangerous.
##MYLASTVOTEFORNOW: PMJ

That is.. very dumbtelling imo. I think it is quite obvious that NP voted you because you were bandwagoning after lots of RVS votes on the same person, and yeah, most games features double vote roles, so it is very clear where he came from.

Yeah, personally I reckon he was just speculating the existence of a double vote, as opposed to a slip, I'd probably rather him subbed out first to see what his replacement does before lynching him.

The fact that you see the logic behind NP's vote on PMJ, but you still agree with PMJ's point (even if you say we should wait with that) is scummy for me.

Though it does seem like SS got caught with a lie. That last explanation does not explain the fact that you quoted PMJ's vote, which came after the post in which you counted the votes on you.

Though it does seem like SS got caught with a lie. That last explanation does not explain the fact that you quoted PMJ's vote, which came after the post in which you counted the votes on you.

I just went back and quoted all the posts that had a vote on me, I was in a rush and didn't read the other posts, otherwise duh I wouldn't have quoted PMjs vote.

Oh was it? Must have just counted skyleafs twice, my bad. ;)
It's kind of interesting that you didn't notice Jesi reminding everyone that they to unvote and then Skyleaf saying "whoops" right afterwards while correcting her vote. IMO it's not the kind of thing that one would overlook, so while it is possible that you might have counted her vote twice, it's unlikely.

So, right now, with Ninja Penguin on vacation, it doesn't seem likely that he'll respond to me within by Day 2, let alone Day 1. It's not worth lynching him today because lynching an inactive won't give us much to go by at the beginning of Day 2.

##Unvote

Right now, the SS situation kind of bothers me because of the timing of the posts, as others have pointed out. I don't fully believe that SS just happened to think that Skyleaf voted twice and accidentally lumped PMJ's vote into the pile.

You guys need to note the"LA". I can still contribute, I just can't make detailed posts. I'll be flying across the ocean in less than fifteen minutes, so don't expect me to say anything for at least 8 hours. I don't like PMJ's behavior (not realising any danger in his vote), so I'll keep my vote as is.
This post is on my horrible phone, so apologies in advanced for horrible formatting.

I'd also like to add that anyone who doesn't make at least three posts before the end of Day 1 will be subbed out.

##unvote
##vote: Squirte Squad

I don't buy it, your explanation doesn't even have any sense. and that ";)" screams of a nervous laugh.

Hi, I'm joining in.

I've skimmed the thread and it seems mostly RVS, but I'll still go back and read through more, as it might help me understand what's with the sudden Squirtle Squad votes.

It's kind of interesting that you didn't notice Jesi reminding everyone that they to unvote and then Skyleaf saying "whoops" right afterwards while correcting her vote. IMO it's not the kind of thing that one would overlook, so while it is possible that you might have counted her vote twice, it's unlikely.

Unlikely but true, I did overlook. When I counted the votes on me I looked only at the part of the post that had vote: SS. I didn't go through and read the posts, nor did I look at the username. I saw a heap of votes did a lightning fast count to See how many votes and posted.

Instead of wasting time with me why don't you go overlook the people who bandwagoned, the fact I got to 5 votes as quick as I did is pretty dumb.

So, right now, with Ninja Penguin on vacation, it doesn't seem likely that he'll respond to me within by Day 2, let alone Day 1. It's not worth lynching him today because lynching an inactive won't give us much to go by at the beginning of Day 2.

##Unvote

Right now, the SS situation kind of bothers me because of the timing of the posts, as others have pointed out. I don't fully believe that SS just happened to think that Skyleaf voted twice and accidentally lumped PMJ's vote into the pile.

I don't think skyleaf voted twice? When I did the initial count, after the mindless people bandwagoned mindlessly I quickly counted and saw 6 instances (not counting PMjs) of vote: ss. In my haste I didn't notice that two of those instances were the same person. Lumping PMjs vote was merely an accident.

##unvote
##vote: Squirte Squad

I don't buy it, your explanation doesn't even have any sense. and that ";)" screams of a nervous laugh.

There's plenty of sense? Are you reading the wrong thread? Maybe you're reading a much older game where I didn't make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back