Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, out of the three people from bb's post, I feel PMJ's vote was the most justified, because of SS' post asking for unvotes, so out of those, I'd rather find the former two more guilty of bandwagoning.
subtext of panic. Of course he's not dumb enough to openly freak out.

And I wanted reactions from him based on my vote. He hadn't said anything from the time he asked for unvotes to the time I voted.
Yeah, with PMJ's above post, I agree that his vote is most justified.

##vote: King X I hope you're writing up an explanation for that random unvote. :D

I feel like ss would panic less about being put to L-3 during rvs if he was town. I voted to gauge his reaction to further votes.

Why's that? The panicky things I picked up on was the random unvote and the jokey "you can unvote me now" post, which I think is relatively calm.

But hadn't good reactions already been available by the time you had voted?

I mean ultimately there was no reason to panic. There was no case on me, plus no good town aligned player would seriously allow a caseless lynch to occur.
Of course I did make that post about people unvoting simply because any could have vote alterations and I'd hate to get lynched by some careless person throwing around RVS votes.

And yep @bbninjas it was my vote on you and it's response that reminded me of my dislike for RVS. I decided to join in today because I don't often vote in RVS.

##UNPOKEMONGOTOTHEPOLLS: BB
SS has had a bad history of getting lynched for little to no reason, so I find his response just fine.
@bbninjas Frosstoise is excused from his weird vote, as this is his first game (I think, this is early in the morning after all)
@Frosstoise If this is your first game, know that mindless bandwagoning (Voting for no reason besides the fact that others have done so) is seen as a scumtell. I suggest you read through one or two past games to get an idea as to how this works and some players' behavior. (If you don't, you'll probably make some stupid case on Camo like I did)
@PMJ Knowing how crazy double vote weights can be, I find your vote dangerous.
##MYLASTVOTEFORNOW: PMJ
I won't be able to talk anymore until at least this afternoon, if not tomorrow.

so I find his response just fine.
Why?

@bbninjas Frosstoise is excused from his weird vote, as this is his first game (I think, this is early in the morning after all)
Why are you telling me this?

@Frosstoise If this is your first game, know that mindless bandwagoning (Voting for no reason besides the fact that others have done so) is seen as a scumtell. I suggest you read through one or two past games to get an idea as to how this works and some players' behavior. (If you don't, you'll probably make some stupid case on Camo like I did)
I suggest you don't give advice like "don't do this, do this". I think it would be better for Frosstoise to discover that "mindless bandwagoning" is a scumtell without other people spoon-feeding him. Then, he'll also be able to learn why said thing is a scumtell (which you didn't mention) and not fall into the bad habit that some town have, of trying to not do scummy things. Furthermore, if you're not careful, you'll remove the opportunity to get a good read on Frosstoise (newbies have different scumtells), and I personally would not like to lose that opportunity.

##MYLASTVOTEFORNOW: PMJ

PMJ already explained why he voted for SS. I find it odd that you chose to vote PMJ out of the bandwagoners over KX. Is there any reason in particular why your vote's on PMJ over KX?

##UnInactivate: Ice Espeon
##Ask: Ninja Penguin

I mean ultimately there was no reason to panic. There was no case on me, plus no good town aligned player would seriously allow a caseless lynch to occur.

You still did though. And no one said that they had a case on you.

I don't understand your post. I don't have an irregular vote weight...?

##UNSLAP
##TROUTSLAP: KING XERNEAS

Something feels extremely off with your play this game. I voted you early on for bandwagoning; you voted me. I unvoted you to pursue PMJ; you unvoted me. Not sure what to make of that. o.o

You also appear to be playing a bit more flippantly than I remember you being previously. Granted, we're in RVS, but ^this last vote especially seems really out of the blue. Why did you vote for NinjaPenguin?

Because it's RVS? Honestly it's too early in the game for me to have an actual reason to vote outside of RVS and OMGUS-RVS

Outside of RVS there's not much to vote for outside of me for jumping around votes aimlessly, SS for being "panicky", and PMJ if you think his case wasn't just.

I'm just having fun until we get a good lead.

>It's too early in the game for me to have a reason to vote
>SS for being "panicky", and PMJ is you think his case wasn't just

Going to League around noon, so instead of forgetting to post this or having to wait until after I get back, I'm posting the vote count now.

Day 1 Vote Count (as of post #92)

King Xerneas: 3 (NinjaPenguin, scattered mind, Jabberwock, bbninjas, Jabberwock)
Frosstoise: 0 (PMJ, Skyleaf2000)
NinjaPenguin: 3 (simsands, King Xerneas, Jabberwock, Luispipe8, quakingpunch73, King Xerneas)
double o squirtle: 0 (quakingpunch73)
Skyleaf2000: 0 (double o squirtle)
Jabberwock: 0 (NinjaPenguin, King Xerneas)
bbninjas: 1 (Squirtle Squad, NinjaPenguin, GM Draclord)
Squirtle Squad: 4 (bbninjas, Camoclone, Skyleaf2000, King Xerneas, Frosstoise, PMJ)
Ice Espeon: 0 (quakingpunch73)
Luispipe8: 0 (Jabberwock)
PMJ: 0 (Jabberwock, bbninjas, NinjaPenguin)
quakingpunch73: 1 (Camoclone)

NinjaPenguin will be V/LA until August 13.

Majority is 9 to lynch. Day 1 ends on 8/3/2016 at noon PST, or 73 hours from now.

##UNVOTE: Squirtle Squad
##VOTE: NinjaPenguin

V/LA for two weeks? Jesus, just sub him out.

Or just lynch him today because something's fishy with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back