Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can confirm that I currently have 0 vote weight.
Also, I love subbing in for people that have had terribly scummy behavior before. Some of this is hard to read.

NP taking 2 weeks of absence is interesting, as well as frosstoise's early subbing... Both could have potentially scummy meanings but this is purely wifom...
You're really making a stretch there, but don't worry about NP's absence. You're dealing with me now, hiya.

I think RF's point on Skyleaf is quite valid. Seeing your opinions on Frosstoise would've been interesting too considering the mix up. I'll hold off on my vote for now, but I'll be keeping my suspicions on Skyleaf.

Since I'm a sub, there really is no possible way for me to know the thoughts and reasons behind the posts of the guy I replaced. All I can do is take a guess. Since he was a newbie and gave no indication/answer about his mafia experience in the thread, the SS vote might be a newbie move trying to copy from more experienced players, as newbies aren't aware of mafia concepts and terms like bandwagon unless they researched extensively beforehand.

Anyway, for now, I'm waiting for Skyleaf to respond, and hoping she doesn't pull off a disappearing act ala mordacazir from the previous game :l

I didn't get a response from you about my points on you.

I'm sorry, I didn't know you wanted a reply. I'm going to assume you are referring to the below quote; if you are not, then tell me what post you are referring to.

That is.. very dumbtelling imo. I think it is quite obvious that NP voted you because you were bandwagoning after lots of RVS votes on the same person, and yeah, most games features double vote roles, so it is very clear where he came from.

If you want to call it a bandwagon vote, then fine, but that's not what it was. I explained this already. Why did he single me out and specifically mention a double vote? Didn't sit right with me. Then after I saw that someone did indeed have a double vote, that was enough for me to vote for him.

Skyleaf isn't coming back. She has bailed in every game she's played in.

I knew SS wouldn't be lynched since I'm doubtful THAT many votes would pile on, plus I was like the third or fourth to vote on him, no harm done there, and if things would've gone more severe, I would unvote right away.
So you bandwagoned on SS, but you were confident he wouldn't be lynched?

How was I backpedaling? Like let's be real, if SS accidentally got RVS lynched it would be unfortunately funny. Plus just look at all my votes, aside from SS they were OMGUS. I also unvoted because even more votes piled on so I backed off to make sure he wasn't lynched.
Why did you vote for SS if your intention all along was to unvote him if his lynch actually gained momentum?

This was just an error in how I posted, I went to go look at the front page but I didn't want to lose what I typed so I intended to make a double post.
Why didn't you want to use the save button?

Yah I bandwagoned, but I don't really vote randomly, so I thought I'd jump on the SS RVS wagon for a good laugh.
You don't vote randomly during the first stages of RVS, but then after we've got a few minor leads, you vote randomly for NP?

Yah but someone already voted for him so I felt he was taken care of. And by sidetracked I mean I got a forum notification and went to respond it when I was reading through the votes.
Was it your scumchat you had to respond to?

Shame on me for not voting randomly, but also shame on me because I finally voted randomly? This is literally the same argument bb tried to make last game because I wasn't playing optimally to your standards.

You missed the entire point of the post. If you read it carefully you would notice I said that I have no reason to vote, not you, not anyone else, just me. I didn't think SS was panicky, and I also didn't think PMJ's post was unjust. Where's the contradiction?
The contradiction is that you didn't want to vote for SS and PMJ here, but you were willing to vote for NP in just your last post––and SS earlier in the game!––for as much reason.

Did I go after Skyleaf though? I said RF's point was valid, and that I'll basically be keeping an eye on Sky. Suspicion is no grounds for me to actually vote, especially at this stage where Sky hasn't even said much. Plus if you've looked at how I play I don't vote until I have a more than good reason to believe someone is scum, it's been my playstyle, yes it's not optimal, but it's how I work.
That's a massive contradiction there. You don't don't vote until you have more than good reason to believe someone is scum? How about SS and NP?

If you want to call it a bandwagon vote, then fine, but that's not what it was. I explained this already. Why did he single me out and specifically mention a double vote? Didn't sit right with me. Then after I saw that someone did indeed have a double vote, that was enough for me to vote for him.

I think he said that voting after so many people have voted is risky with the potential of double votes. It's not like double vote is a rare thing. It has been here for every single game since I started to play.

Then, from the timing and the implication from the post, it's ##SUSPECT: Skyleaf2000 who was quick to leap into the series of votes (to the point of forgetting the unvote) and possibly a scum act of trying to prod it into a wagon with a 'justified' vote.
I'm not sure I understand... You're voting me because of the "You're another Squirtle" comment? What kind of a reason is that? I'd be incredibly stupid if I thought that was a good reason to lynch SS. XD
All of the comments I've posted so far have been RVS and a bandwagon. And I jumped on the bandwagon, but I don't plan to actually lynch SS. Not only would that be a horrible way to go out, but I would feel terrible about it. Do you want me to take my vote off of him? As of now, I don't feel him to be scum, but I don't have a reason to suspect anyone else, either... Or, wait, just blindly following you would make me scummy too, wouldn't it? I'd be too eager to please. -_-
So you bandwagoned on SS, but you were confident he wouldn't be lynched?
Ooh, while I was typing, this was posted. As it fits me, too, I'll reply as well.
I honestly had no idea this was a big thing for SS. Because I'm rather unobservant, I didn't realize going out for a dumb reason was a trail that had followed him. One of the reasons I started playing WW in the first place was to work on my observation skills.
So, I repeat, I will unvote SS if people want me to. Even if it makes me look like eager-to-please scum.
The case on Sky isn't that she didn't respond to the case on her, though.
Ahh, I see. That makes sense.
When under suspicion, my playstyle is to lurk, read, re-read, re-re-read, etc. until I find a good way to reply. Otherwise I'd just look like a panicky scum. Until now, I haven't been able to think of anything. My head has been filled with band competitions and struggles my friends are going through. I realize this sounds like a lame excuse, but it's the honest truth. Make of that what you will.
@Reinforce , @King Xerneas , or anyone really, if you want to ask me more, fire away. I'll respond as soon as I can.

Meanwhile, I'm going to go over and over and over the cases again.

Day 1 Vote Count (as of post #153)

King Xerneas: 1 (Keeper of Night, scattered mind, Jabberwock, bbninjas, Jabberwock)
Reinforce: 1 (PMJ, Skyleaf2000, GM Draclord)
Keeper of Night: 1 (simsands, King Xerneas, Jabberwock, Luispipe8, quakingpunch73, King Xerneas, PMJ)
double o squirtle: 0 (quakingpunch73)
Skyleaf2000: 2 (double o squirtle, Reinforce, simsands, scattered mind)
Jabberwock: 0 (Keeper of NIght, King Xerneas)
bbninjas: 0 (Squirtle Squad, Keeper of Night, GM Draclord)
@Squirtle Squad: 3 (bbninjas, Camoclone, Skyleaf2000, King Xerneas, Reinforce, PMJ, Camoclone, Luispipe8)
Ice Espeon: 0 (quakingpunch73)
Luispipe8: 0 (Jabberwock)
PMJ: 1 (Jabberwock, bbninjas, Keeper of Night, scattered mind)
quakingpunch73: 0 (Camoclone)
scattered mind: 0 (bbnnjas)

(Bold and italics were kinda hurting my eyes, so I decided the tagging system from Order in the Court would be an overall better idea.)

Majority is 9 to lynch. Day 1 ends on 8/3/2016 at noon PST, or 24 hours from now.

Last edited:
Celever literally just told me about those. Lemme fix them.

(Next time: Remember to edit the doc and the post.)

I switched my vote here. I believe I got the syntax right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back