• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Magnezone Lock

Kt3kais

Aspiring Trainer
Pokes
4 Magnemite
4 Magneton
1 Magnezone SF (Super Connectivity)
2 Magnezone SF (Magnetic Search)
1 Magnezone lv. x
2-2-2-Metagross LA
3 Spiritomb
2 Uxie
1 Azelf
T/S/S

2 PONT
3 Collector
3 Communication
1 Luxury Ball
3 BTS
4 Drawer +
2 Conductive Quarry
4 Super Scoop
1 Premier Ball
2 Expert Belt
Energy
4 Special Metal
2 Metal
6 Lightning

Magnezone X hit's for 80 and paralyzes for 1 steel and 1 lightning at the cost of sacrificing the 2 energy. You get 1 energy back every turn at the cost of 1 damage counter. Conductive quarry also brings back energy.

Because of the suggestions on the Gliscor deck, I decided that a far better paralyze lock would be Magnezone. Any suggestions

i used to play magnezone, and what i recomend is switching from 1 to 2 super connectivity, and only having one mag. search. get rid of the special metal and put in recue. if you the super connectivity, the energy you lose will really not have been lost at all. i also reccomend putting engineer's adjustment to get an energy in the discard for super connectivity. you also really don't need the metagross. but i would put in crobat g, so pokemon with 110 hp, (sp: luxray gl, Garchomp c, gtengar fainting speel, etc.) can be knocked one hit if have the expert belt. if you do put in crobat, you might put in poketurn. for true "Lock" i would put in vileplume. Hope this hepled!!

heres a good magnezone deck credit to my best friend: magnezoneisgod

4-2-3-1(lv.x) 2 magnezone prime 1 magnezone sf (metal)
2-2(lv.x) heatran la
1-1 scizor sf
1-1 manectric pl
2-1-2 flygon rr
1 azelf la

4 rare candy
4 poke drawer +
3 expret belt
1 premier ball
3 pokemon collector
4 bebe's search
3 cryus's conspiracy
1 palmer contribution
1 broken time-space

5 {L}
3 {M}
2 {R}
2 {C} {C}

stategy get out magnzone and heatran out fast first level heatran free retreat with flygon rainbow float to bring magnezone level up to magnezone lv.x give a expert belt if you want use cyber shock and you opponents pokemon is paraylzed and recover the energy with heatran's heat wave power free retreat scizor (attach expert belt first) use accelerate for the kill and then prevent all effects of attack

Thanks for the help. I could cut the trainers and put in vileplume...That would make a very aggravating deck!

i actually built the magnaplume (magnazone vileplume) deck myself, and it does very well against my luxchomp if it starts with a spiritomb. (i put in spiritomb, not sableye)

Pokemon - 25
4-2-3-1(lv.x) 2 SC/1 MS
1-1(lv.x) heatran la
2-2-2 Vileplume
4 Spiritomb
2 Uxie
1 azelf

TSS - 23
2 PONT
3 Collector
2 Communication
1 Luxury Ball
2 BTS
2 Twins
2 Conductive Quarry
2 Expert Belt
7 Free Slots

Energy - 12
4 Special Metal
2 Metal
6 Lightning

Eh, I didn't make too many changes to your T/S/S line, none to your energy, just modded your Pokemon line a bit.
7 Spaces left for trainers, if you're gonna run Vileplume.

i like the deck list "deep cr0w" gave you, but if your going to play heatran. vileplume, and magnezone i think its almost needed to play warp energy.

And again, resue is more important to this deck than special metal. higher defense or get back magnezone? if you're facing a fire pokemon, that speacial metal really isn't going to stop it from KOing you.

i would also add uxie x. i added one to mine and it gave me alot more draw power.

Back