• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

MAJOR Rising Rivals Update, cards on last post! [H] Skymin Lv. X, Floatzel GL Lv. X Fan Rotom (ENG &

RE: All cards must go! MAJOR Platinum Update! See last post! [H] Skymin Lv. X! [W] JPN Cards! And Monarchy, and staples

Actually, I just saw something. I am interested in your Raichu X. What specific card or cards from my list are you willing to trade for the Raichu? Please be fair:)

RE: All cards must go! MAJOR Platinum Update! See last post! [H] Skymin Lv. X! [W] JPN Cards! And Monarchy, and staples

Raichu X is gone. All I have is Skymin X (Pack)

Sorry the Poke Drawers are gone. how about

My: Memory Berry(x3), a Lookers Investigation & a Volkner's Philosophy

For

Your: Banette PL

How's this instead: If you don't like it PLEASE counter.

My:
Banette PT

Your:
Volkner's x2
DP: Super Scoop Up
PT Looker's Investigation x2

ElectroManiac said:
How's this instead: If you don't like it PLEASE counter.

My:
Banette PT

Your:
Volkner's x2
DP: Super Scoop Up
PT Looker's Investigation x2

All except the 2 lookers. Maybe the Volkners x2, SSU and something else

Okay, Counter if you want:
MY:
Banette PT

Your:
PT: Looker's Investigation x2
DP: Super Scoop Up x1
(Forgot the Set): Bebe's Search x1

Done. PM for Trade.

CML for Skymin (Pack)

thanks@!

CML for shaymin x and raichu x
by the way if we settle on something i will throwin some energy search because i gave you unmint ones last trade (if you still need them)

the only japanese card i have is shaymin #14 IFDS holo

Hey, do you have any Flygon or Darkrai for trade?

Karim: Raichu X is gone, but I will CML for my Shaymin X

Hyunbin: Nope, sorry. Did you ever give me a 2nd ref for our trade?

I'm getting more and more JPN cards, and I'm thinking of selling them to you in bulk with the stuff I asked for. (Looker's, the stuff in my thread) LMK!

I would be glad to, the most I can do is maybe $40 plus those cards.

But I don't want to buy JUST JPN Cards, btw

did you check for the shaymin x
and do you want the jap. shaymin

Hey! Do you have Manectric PLT x2? Or x1? If you do then CML for it and Unknown G and any Roesannes you have. Thank you.

Then...what else do you see off my list?

I have some JPN cards, do you have any of my wants?

I have 2 JPN Frosslass GL and a JPN Raichu GL. All first edition. Do you have any of my wants? Mainly SP trainers from PT.

karimsoliman94 said:
did you check for the shaymin x
and do you want the Japanese. shaymin

I have not had time yet. I will today though! Thanks for the patience!

EspeonROX said:
Then...what else do you see off my list?

I didn't really look. I mainly need random trainers, like volkners, bebe's, and roesanne's
ESP said:
I have some JPN cards, do you have any of my wants?

Let me check. I already have crap-loads of JPN cards, so I might offer for some deck needs.
zephilim said:
I have 2 JPN Frosslass GL and a JPN Raichu GL. All first edition. Do you have any of my wants? Mainly SP trainers from PT.

Not really interested in those JPN cards, but I will CYL for those. Expect an offer soon!

Rising Rival Update!!!!! Best card from two packs: SR Fan Rotom!

Fan Rotom x1
Tropius x1
Lairon x1
Machamp GL x1
Trapinch x1
Seedot x1
Houndoom 4 x1
Flareon 4 x1
Turtwig GL x1
Walrein RH x1
Aggron x1
Alakazam 4 x1
Steelix GL x1
Underground Expedition x1

RE: All cards must go! MAJOR Platinum and Rising Rivals Update! See last post! [H] Skymin Lv. X, Fan Rotom (ENG & JPN) [

ok
do you need the japanese shaymin #14 IFDS holo

Back