• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

MAJOR Rising Rivals Update, cards on last post! [H] Skymin Lv. X, Floatzel GL Lv. X Fan Rotom (ENG &

RE: I am looking to buy AoA unopened packs and sleeves! Rotom Sleeves (60 count)

Nabby: Do you have Japanese Merch? Unopened AOA Packs and Sleeves? I would trade the rotom sleeves for some of those.

Shuckle:
AoA= Advent of Arceus= Newest JPN Set.
Sorry, I am not really interested in Older Cards.

RE: I am looking to buy AoA unopened packs and sleeves! Rotom Sleeves (60 count)

No, I don't buy japanese stuff, waste of money for me.
But anything else, other than my 4-2 Seadra line? I got 2 Baltoy.

Nabby: Let me think on that. I know that's a good trade, but I traded an X and a rare for these sleeves, so I would rather have AoA Sleeves and Packs. I'm sorry, I will let you know if I change my mind.

OK, I can get sleeves elsewhere hopefully.

Yea, like the Garchomp Sleeves. When I get them, I will trade those for anything, lol. I hate them :|

I call first dibs. I want any sleeves.

Sure, Let me know what you would offer!

ATTENTION:
Now selling Mixed lot on Ebay- Around 10 -15 cards. Guaranteed 1 Holo and 4 RH, and Maybe More, ALL DP-ON
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220463459702

im willing to trade an X for the sleeves! so HA i win. :p

I really only want Arceus Sleeves.

BUMP. I am buying Advent of Arceus **Unopened** Packs, and **Unopened** Sleeves.

Someone Bid on my Ebay ITEMS!!!! I need the money, lol!

Someone Sell me Advent of Arceus Packs and Sleeves!

Hey these are my bonds to the end of time (BET) wants:

007/090 Roserdale GL (H)
020/090 LV X Floatzel GL (H)
030/090 LV X Luxray GL (H)
033/090 Wash Rotom (UH)
034/090 Spin Rotom (UH)
042/090 LV X Alakazam 4 (H)
051/090 Rampardos GL (H)
056/090 LV X Hippowdon (H)
066/090 Jirachi (H)
073/090 LV X Flygon (H)

Let me know if you have any of them and let me know what your interested in my haves. Thanks!

Nah. I only have the Shiftry Line

Do you have any lv x's? I have raichu LV X....

Are you still interested in Regigas Holo and Kabutops? If so I like x2 Water Energy and something else on my list if you have them

Bump! Please ask for un-listed!

BUMP: Have Shiftry ex now

I want Japanese Cards, BUMP. Have Shiftry ex!

bump. I have Shiftry ex

Back