• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

MAJOR Rising Rivals Update, cards on last post! [H] Skymin Lv. X, Floatzel GL Lv. X Fan Rotom (ENG &

RE: GBA Games, SW Pre-Release Sleeves. Drill Point Paper Playmat, and Skymin Tin for Trade!

not 5 w/ 60 sleeves in each? Oh well nvm then

RE: GBA Games, SW Pre-Release Sleeves. Drill Point Paper Playmat, and Skymin Tin for Trade!

have u recevied the sleeves yet

if so please leave a reff

P.S empty your pms

Hi.
Please CML for:
Rhyperior 4 (holo)
Forretress (G)

Rhyperior is gone. I have Rotom Sleeves now. 60 of them.

Hey, whats up? been trading latly??? i have. well i Pmed you so you could check out my thred and see if i have anything that you want i have updated my thred alot latly. check it out.

And so im not spamming i have 1 extra claydol and 6 extra baltoy.

LMK,thanks.

Well ok 60 rotom sleeves.

Would you do my last deal for the sleeves?

RE: I am looking to buy AoA unopened packs and sleeves! Rotom Sleeves (60 count)

I am seeking to buy (Cash and Paypal), Advent of Arceus unopened packs and sleeves (Perferably sealed sleeves). I want Japanese Cards, but I can't use them so don't expect too high of a bid.

RE: I am looking to buy AoA unopened packs and sleeves! Rotom Sleeves (60 count)

Are you taking trade for the rotom sleeves? I really want them.

For your 5 Weavile sleeves, is that 5 individual sleeves, or 5 packs of 60?

Maybe, I really want Pokemon Merchandise, and I want Advent of Arceus Cards and Sleeves.
5 individual, but I have 60 Rotom Sleeves, if you are interested

Oh very much interested, please CML.

How many Turtwig GL's do you have? I need 2 but i could handle 1.

I think I have 1 left.

Sure, let me get it.

How about 4-2 Seadra and 2 rares for them?

I would give a 3-2-1 Nidoqueen line and maybe some more.Or i can add more nidorans or nidorinas since i have a ton of them.

Does no one have Japanese Cards? I would treade them for AoA Sleeves.

Check out the things I am selling on Ebay in my first post.

All I want is the Rotom sleeves, please read post 176.

I dont know if you mean the new JPN cards but i have a JPN Rocket's Hitmonchan.

Back