• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

MAJOR Rising Rivals Update, cards on last post! [H] Skymin Lv. X, Floatzel GL Lv. X Fan Rotom (ENG &

RE: GBA Games, Snorlax X, SW Pre-Release Sleeves. Drill Point Paper Playmat, and JPN Shiftry for Trade!!!!

Is it possible to add the Uxie MT in there if i get some of your other wants.

RE: GBA Games, Snorlax X, SW Pre-Release Sleeves. Drill Point Paper Playmat, and JPN Shiftry for Trade!

Yea! It is!

RE: GBA Games, Snorlax X, SW Pre-Release Sleeves. Drill Point Paper Playmat, and JPN Shiftry for Trade!!!!

do you have any plush?

RE: GBA Games, Snorlax X, SW Pre-Release Sleeves. Drill Point Paper Playmat, and JPN Shiftry for Trade!

No Plushies.

instead of the Uxie MT can i get Snorlax X if i get more of your wants?

If you get ALOT OF MY WANTS. Lol.

cml for fire red

Hey! ^^

I replied back to you on my trade thread. Check my response. And by the way, I need your Pikachu from Stormfront! I know it's common, but I don't have it yet. XD

EDIT: I have the following cards from your wants:

1 Baltoy GE
2 Seedot DP
2 Nuzleaf DP (one is reverse holo)
2 Nidoran Male SW
2 Nidorino SW
1 Nidoking SW (reverse holo)
1 Nidoqueen MT (reverse holo)
2 Nidorinta MT

My
Raichu Lv X

Your
Snorlax Lv X

Would you do any of these for snorlax Lv.X?

Empoleon Lv.X (TIN)
Lucario Lv.X (Pack)
Porygon-Z Lv.X
Magnezone Lv.X

Is our trade still on? I got more of your wants. They were 2 of the bigger ones.

Rich Kid: What were they?
PokeKid Brandon: Sorry
Chanman: Sorry.

I got Nidoking and Shiftry. I almost had the unown G from a little kid and was offering 3 commons for it but his dad stopped him.

My:
Seedot
Nidoran (m)
Nidorino
Nidoking
Shiftry

Your:
Machamp GL
Pokemon Contest Hall
Flint's Willpower x2
Uxie MT
Bertha's warmth

I know your going to hat me for this, but I don't need Shiftry or Seedot anymore. How about:

Your:
Nidoran (M)
Nidorino
Niidoking

My:
Machamp GL
Flint's Willpower x2
Bertha's Warmth x2

Can you add Pokemon Contest Hall?

My:
Nidoran (M)
Nidorino
Niidoking

Your:
Machamp GL
Flint's Willpower x2
Bertha's Warmth x2
Pokemon Contest Hall

Even though it is clearly giving you a lot. And the cards I am getting isn't TOP wants, okay!

so we're going to do that? If so that is good.

Yea. We are going to do that.

I tried to PM you to finalize this trade but your folder is completely filled.

i have all of these.

Seedot -RR or DP
Nuzleaf -RR or DP
Shiftry- RR 2 Rh-1 holo
Nidoran (M) x2-1 Rh
Nidoking x2

LMK thanks.

Back