• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

MAJOR Rising Rivals Update, cards on last post! [H] Skymin Lv. X, Floatzel GL Lv. X Fan Rotom (ENG &

RE: Trading Depot. [H] Hippowdon Lv. X!

ElectroManiac said:
My newest counter:

MY:
1 unown G
hippo X
FLYGON!!!
Vibrava x2
Trapinch x5 (1 RH)
Houndoom 4 x2
SP Energy
Shellos (East Sea) x2
Gastradon (East Sea) x2 (1 RH and 1 normal)
Sharpedo x2

YOUR:
reprint pikachu
x2 kingdra-LA
x1 Seadra
x3 Horsea
Red Cheeks Pikachu
x2 Special Dark Energy (RH)
x1 Entei-SW-(RH)
Feel Free to Counter.

According to Ebay, in this I am giving you $2.73!! But, if you want to do this, I will let it go :)
ill do this trade PM me.

My:
Raichu lv.X

Your:
Hipowdon lv.X

LMK

It's gone :(

I do need Raichu. I will Let you know when I get another RR X, kay?

RE: Trading Depot. [H] Lucario GL (Holo)- Pikachu 1st Movie Promo [W] Raichu X, Shiftry Line

Bump.... Thanks to Umbreon Champ, I am almost cleared out, lol. Trade with me, lol!

RE: Trading Depot. [H] SNORLAX X!

I have Snorlax X now! And Rapidash 4. I almost have every card from RR now. I got 2 Alakazam 4 (1 rh and 1 normal)!

RE: Trading Depot. [H] SNORLAX X!!!

You do not have a reference thread which means you are not allowed to trade. Until a reference thread is made you are not allowed to trade. As for now this is considered spam

~SotH

RE: Trading Depot. [H] SNORLAX X!!!

richkid50000 said:
I have a bunch of older pikachus are you interested? I also have some of your deck needs.( seedot and Nuzleaf from rr)

What Lv. X do you have?
I have Raichu X

What, lol? UPDATE: If you have any need from RR just ask. 9.5/10 I have it, lol!

I am good with Raichus. I need DP-on legal Pikachus. Also Shiftry, Nuzleaf, and Seedot.

RE: GBA Games, Snorlax X, SW Pre-Release Sleeves. and JPN Shiftry

Bump! I am trading away my Fire Red game now!

RE: GBA Games, Snorlax X, SW Pre-Release Sleeves. Drill Point Paper Playmat, and JPN Shiftry for Trade!

TRADE WITH ME, LOL!!

RE: GBA Games, Snorlax X, SW Pre-Release Sleeves. Drill Point Paper Playmat, and JPN Shiftry for Trade!!!!

you still need seedots and Nuzleafs right?

RE: GBA Games, Snorlax X, SW Pre-Release Sleeves. Drill Point Paper Playmat, and JPN Shiftry for Trade!

I need 1 more Seedot and 1 more Shiftry and 1 more Pikachu

RE: GBA Games, Snorlax X, SW Pre-Release Sleeves. Drill Point Paper Playmat, and JPN Shiftry for Trade!!!!

I have 4 seedots and 2 nuzleafs and various pikachus.

I only need 1 Seedot, and one DP-ON Pikacku (It can't be from the ex series) Do you Have Pokehealers, PokeDrawers? And do you have anything else of my wants?

I have the Nidoran (m) and the Nidorinos.

Okay what of mine do you want for:

1 Pikachu (Tell me the set)
1 Seedot (Tell me the set)
2 Nidoran (M) (Tell me the set)
2 Nidorino (Tell me the set)

1 Pikachu (Majestic Dawn)
1 Seedot (Rising Rivals)
2 Nidoran (M) (Rising Rivals)
2 Nidorino (Rising Rivals)

Back