• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

MAJOR Rising Rivals Update, cards on last post! [H] Skymin Lv. X, Floatzel GL Lv. X Fan Rotom (ENG &

RE: Trading Depot: UPDATED

None, but I get like 30 bucks a week, so I can buy like 7-8 packs. I usually get an X. I will keep you posted.

ElectroManiac said:
None, but I get like 30 bucks a week, so I can buy like 7-8 packs. I usually get an X. I will keep you posted.
when you get your packs abd if you pull an infernape 4 X i will trade you alot for that X also with luxray Gl x. i will trade alot for them if you get them.

umbreonchamp said:
ElectroManiac said:
when you get your packs abd if you pull an infernape 4 X I will trade you alot for that X also with luxray Gl x. I will trade alot for them if you get them.

sorry but i cant seem to find my mem card uploader. i can assure you the cards are in playable and great condition.

I only have 8 PayPal Dollars, and can't do Real Life Cash. E-vire X is worth more than 8, And I think my money is going to Anthony G, for some Unown G and etc.

ElectroManiac said:
EddieT. said:
CML for Flygon lv. X

I am confused on so many levels right now. That's just a Flygon, not Flygon Lv. X, lol.

Oh, sorry, i thought it was lv. x, my bad hahaha

i have 1 pichu 45/100 SF

see if you like anything else on my thread and then we can arrange a trade

You're not allowed to trade yet as you don't have a Reputation Thread. I suggest you read the rules to avoid any further confusion. ~TofU

i have 2 pichu stormfront. :D i can give alot if you include the flygon.... ;)

Here are the pics.

Attachments

• Riachu and pikachu.jpg
    Riachu and pikachu.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 4

hi hi, could u cml for this:
Luxray GL (RH)
i also have a sr pikachu from rr

ElectroManiac said:
I think the Flygon is gone, but I really want the Pikachu Reprint!
Then can you throw some extra things into the deal then its a deal with me. i need the luxray Gl the most out of the deal.

Oh, Crud! I forgot you needed the Luxray GL! I thought I was giving that to someone! I traded that for a Shiftry ex! I am so sorry man! Do you still need nidorina, etc?

ElectroManiac said:
Oh, Crud! I forgot you needed the Luxray GL! I thought I was giving that to someone! I traded that for a Shiftry ex! I am so sorry man! Do you still need nidorina, etc?
uuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!
ooooohhh well. lol

right now im looking for my wants. go check out my thred and see if you have any of my wants. okay? and what did you think of the Areo GL deck????

I liked it. Post what you think of the Easy Donk strategy with it. Do you think that would work?

ElectroManiac said:
I liked it. Post what you think of the Easy Donk strategy with it. Do you think that would work?
yeah. i buit that deck awhile ago and it had a record of w11-L2 so yeah it should work for you.

Back