• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

MAJOR Rising Rivals Update, cards on last post! [H] Skymin Lv. X, Floatzel GL Lv. X Fan Rotom (ENG &

RE: GBA Games, Snorlax X, SW Pre-Release Sleeves. Drill Point Paper Playmat, and JPN Shiftry for Trade!

Okay, what do you want for them?

RE: GBA Games, Snorlax X, SW Pre-Release Sleeves. Drill Point Paper Playmat, and JPN Shiftry for Trade!!!!

do you have any other level x's besides snorlax?

RE: GBA Games, Snorlax X, SW Pre-Release Sleeves. Drill Point Paper Playmat, and JPN Shiftry for Trade!

No. If you wanted an X you would have to give me a lot more! I have a Raichu X, but that is decked.

RE: GBA Games, Snorlax X, SW Pre-Release Sleeves. Drill Point Paper Playmat, and JPN Shiftry for Trade!!!!

x2 packs of the sleeves.

I don't have Packs. I made that unclear. I have 5 Sleeves. Not Packs. There has to be something you like. If you have RR Wants, ask I have Every Uncommon-Common except for 2

These are the cards i need can you see if you have them?
Aaron's Collection
Bebe's Search
Bertha's Warmth
Flint's Willpower
And any stadium cards DP-on.

I have:
Aaron's x1
Flint's x2
Bertha's x2

I have Pokemon Contest Hall.

Do you have any Pokemon Needs? Do you have a want for Uxie MT, because I have that too!

what are you willing to trade for my cards.

Whatever you want. Offer! And I will Counter Offer if I don't like it. I won't be very active the next half hour. Im watching Moesha, lol.

Your:
Machamp GL
Trapinch (x2)
Flint's Willpower
Pokemon Contest Hall

My:
Seedot
Nidoran (m)
Nidorino

Hows this sound? Feel free to counter!

Your:
Machamp GL
Bertha's Warmth x2
Flint's Willpower x2

My:
Seedot
Nidoran (m)
Nidorino

My:
Seedot
Nidoran (m)
Nidorino

Your:
Machamp GL
Pokemon Contest Hall
Flint's Willpower If you do x2 for this I will add the Pikachu

Okay. I like that one. Do you have any others of my wants?

if you still need Nuzleaf i have 2 of those. Do you have any Roseanne's?

No. I have enough of those. So you have no Shiftry, or Pichu?

just one second let me check.

Okay....

No i do not have any Pichu's or Shiftry. Can we finalize tomorrow? I have league tonight and can probably get some of you other wants. PM me a list of what series and pokemon you want and i will try to get them. And then we can finalize tomorrow. (I'm 13 so parents have to agree also) But let me know all of your wants and i will try to get them tonight.

Okay. Cool.

so you'll PM me with all of you wants?

Back