Mario Kart Discussion Thread

Bazinga001 said:
Everyone post your MK wii Friendcodes here! Register all other friendcodes on this page. Mine is 4597-6282-4580. Also, try to put p b or something like that in front of your miis name for MK wii, so we know when we are racing eachother. And thanks to everyone who raced me yesterday. I was EN star M But I've changed my name to match my PokéBeach name.

Lol, I actually already put that next to my name yesterday. Sure though, I'll add you.

EDIT: Up for some races now if anyone wants to.

I can do some MK7 races if anyone wants to. I'll be in the group.

ggs Chariblaze. I'm no longer online but I'll be available for races the rest of the day. Just leave me a profile comment or hop in the chat room.

ggs to Bazinga, it was fun racing you.(also note, I wasn't trying to troll you in the friend race just saying)

pokemaister899 said:
ggs to Bazinga, it was fun racing you.(also note, I wasn't trying to troll you in the friend race just saying)

Sorry I had to drop, I needed to set my table for dinner.

Bazinga001 said:
pokemaister899 said:

Oh ok, I thought you ragequitted because of what I did. Still available for races though if you can play later(and to anyone else)

I am on if either of you want to race.

pokemaister899 said:
Bazinga001 said:

Oh ok, I thought you ragequitted because of what I did. Still available for races though if you can play later(and to anyone else)

Didn't rage quit. I did notice you spinning out at the end of the race.

Amphy23 and I are racing if anyone wants to get down!!!

I'm in the group if anyone wants to race.

To whoever it is that's racing me: I have to stop a bit to walk the dog but I'll be back in 10-15 minutes.

I'm back. Who is it that was racing me, and why do you love SNES Rainbow Road so much? :3

Kept getting thunder clouds in wii races

PMJ said:
I'm back. Who is it that was racing me, and why do you love SNES Rainbow Road so much? :3

I might know who was racinga you. Do you remember their name?

Well, you should know if it was you or not; pretty sure no one else is PMJ on wifi. They used Toad in what is probably the Gold Kart, picked one stage obsessively (usually until they won on that track), then repeat with other boards.

I mean, I love SNES Rainbow Road. It's my favorite course. But I'm usually content to race on it once just to hear the awesome track, and even groovier if I'm in first B]

I'm pretty sure that person's name is something with "Challenge" or "Abr$$" in it. Those two stalk me with the Recent Opponents list, and Chariblaze and I had to endure 3 Toad Circuits in a 4 race cup. >_<
sosorrypleaseforgivemeandi'llgiveyoumyfirstbornson.

PMJ said:
I mean, I love SNES Rainbow Road. It's my favorite course. But I'm usually content to race on it once just to hear the awesome track, and even groovier if I'm in first B]

"unce unce unce unce"

SNES RR is my favorite too. The tight corners are always fun to take, probably only second to Bowser City's. That one damned corner was always a bit tough, but with practice it's easy as pie.

Decided to play MK7 on wi-fi to see if I was rusty and found out I haven't seen to lost any skill. Beat some people that had notably better ranking than me, though I'm not sure if that means a lot in this game. Also my rating wasn't that high in the first place, found out it had been so long since I was on wi-fi that I had to get the update before I could play. >.<

Anyone up for a community race later tonight maybe? I'm not exactly a huge fan of one-on-one racing, I will if I have to, but if we could get a small group going in the next hour or so that'd be pretty neat.

Amphy23 said:
I'm pretty sure that person's name is something with "Challenge" or "Abr$$" in it. Those two stalk me with the Recent Opponents list, and Chariblaze and I had to endure 3 Toad Circuits in a 4 race cup. >_<
sosorrypleaseforgivemeandi'llgiveyoumyfirstbornson.

Yeah, he had $$$s and stuff. I think he was snaking.

Afro-G said:
found out it had been so long since I was on wi-fi that I had to get the update before I could play. >.<

WOW.

Anyone up for a community race later tonight maybe? I'm not exactly a huge fan of one-on-one racing, I will if I have to, but if we could get a small group going in the next hour or so that'd be pretty neat.

Ah, didn't see this, but I'm on now.

Back