Wi-Fi Trades Master of the Shadow player thread READ THE TOP OF THE THREAD!!!!

RE: Vince360410 player thread need MAGMARIZER ASAP!!!!!!!!

I have a manaphy, what i want is Chikorita with fossil attaced (no D/P fossil) if your up for the trade pm me.

What do you need help on??
Are you talking to me??

RE: Vince360410 player thread need manaphies for prize in my league

vince360410 said:
I got a shiny groudon but I want to keep it

I see... well then, do you have dawn and dusk stones, protector, and dubious disk? I'll be willing to give you a couple of Manaphy's for them. ;)

Sorry I'm keeping those items I might give other pokemons instead though so idk if I need manaphy maybe if it was a egg

RE: Vince360410 player thread Really need a reaper clothe again now have a shiny duskull

I'll try to breed for more female Eevee's....what are you willing to trade me?

RE: Vince360410 player thread Really need a reaper clothe again now have a shiny duskull

I have a shiny charizard, will you trade it for a shiny duskull?

I have a reaper cloth!

What will you give me???

Light Venusaur sorry but I already traded a female eevee for a shiny duskull. But what would you want for it I need more?
Arctic_Thunder sorry I want shiny duskull I love ghost pokemons espicially duskull.
PIPLUP tell me what you want i really need one

RE: Vince360410 player thread Really need a reaper clothe again because I have a shiny duskull

I'm going to breed one for you!

RE: Vince360410 player thread Really need a reaper clothe again because I have a shiny duskull

Do you have a Luxray lv 50 or higher???

Back