Wi-Fi Trades Master of the Shadow player thread READ THE TOP OF THE THREAD!!!!

RE: Vince360410 player thread Really need a reaper clothe again because I have a shiny duskull

vince360410 said:
What do you want for it?
Who are you talking to?

RE: Vince360410 player thread Really need a reaper clothe again because I have a shiny duskull

Well, you see I can get what's on offer.
Do you have something different. (I also have Pokerus, myself)

I want a boy cherrim

RE: Vince360410 player thread Really need a reaper clothe again because I have a shin

Light Venusaur said:
Well, you see I can get what's on offer.
Do you have something different. (I also have Pokerus, myself)

I have alot more pokemons to trade but i don't have time to list them

do you have any cherrim?

RE: Vince360410 player thread Really need a reaper clothe again because I have a shin

PIPLUP said:
do you have any cherrim?
I might not need the reaper clothe anymore but maybe. Um I have a cherrim but I don't know if it is male or female. Also I tried to reply before but my computer was all buggy

ok. if you want it let me know.

Ok i will let you know if I still need it ok

ok.......

RE: Vince360410 player thread Anyone has a shiny giratina I will offer my shiny groudon

Sorry that I havent been on laterly if anyone cares

RE: Vince360410 player thread Anyone has a shiny giratina I will offer my shiny groudon

VInce, have you got an Impish Turtwig LV.1 with Pokerus?
If not, could you breed?

yes i could get a turtwig with pokerus but it wouldnt be level 1 and if you want a impish nature it will probally take a like 30 turtwig eggs before i get one. I am not very good with getting a good nature pokemon. But if you want any turtwig i could do that in like ten minutes with pokerus

i have manaphy is your feebass about to evolve

I will give you a female evee for a charmander. (yes my player name is in all capitals)

Masterballs for your fosils
What fosils do you have

somey2622: no it is not untouched lv 1 hatched
King Deoxazard: there is a problem with the charmander. my charazard will breed with ditto but charazard is lv 100 and ditto is 40 so it is difficult to breed
Heiogen: I have all fosil except the diamond one.

Off the topic who wants to join my league?

I might offer a shiny groudon for something really good

Back