Max Payne

RE: The Simpsons Movie

Celtics Kid, please stop spamming and maybe try using decent spelling and grammar. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, please go read The rules, thank you.

Anyhow, Simpsons the movie was hilarious, I honestly don't care about educated opinions or whatever, I got what I paid for, and was not at all disappointed. Sure, the storyline was mediocre, but that's not why you watch the Simpsons. If you want a story, go read a book or something.

The joke I for some reason remember best is the fact that homer had a monopoly "get out of jail free" card inbetween his essential stuff or whatever it was. That, and of course Spiderpig.

18 years in the making probably didn't mean they worked on it for 18 years non-stop, especially because of the rather recent references (Spiderman, Harry Potter, Arnold as president, ...)

For some reason, one of the more memorable parts in tthe movie was this:

Mr. Flanders: And when you see Jesus, be sure to call him Mr. Christ.
Flanders Kid: Is Buddha going to be there too?
Mr. Flanders: NO!

Anyway, as for your last comment, Spoon, I think one of the reasons they said that was that they had ideas for the movie for that long, but for whatever reason couldn't get it on the screen until 2007. In that time, they could have changed a lot of things around.

Or could have just been a reference to Simpsons turning 18 in the year the movie came out...

Agreed with Spoon for the most part, though.

HS put it perfectly. You don't watch the Simpsons for a storyline. You watch it for the funny stuff inn the episodes...

I thought it was Harry Trotter?

Anyway the Movie is so funny at soemtimes although it was a bit silly at sometimes and I thought they could of made the bit when Marge leaves Homer a bit better.

RE: I just watched Dragonball Evolution...

It opens April 8, the trailer just ran on adult swim.

Boracay_Jason said:
Ew, they shouldn't have adapted the anime to a movie. EVERY ANIME SHOULD STAY IN TELEVISION!
It usually depends on how much money the anime is making on TV, and how much it could make in the movies. Some day, Pokémon may be made into a live action movie. And you will not complain, because you'll all be so thrilled that they actually made a Pokémon movie, and you'll all blow 10 bucks to see it. I know I would at least...

A pokemon movie is gonna be weird. Actually weird would be an understatement. Looking at DD's reactions, I'd play the smart guy and not go near this movie at all.

Nintendo is still making lots of money with the usual methods, and suggesting they know about the horrible failure of Dragonball Evolution, they won't risk their succesfull franchise and make a half-person live-action movie :p

Note: If the guys have spiky anime hair on TV, guaranteed it'll suck as a live action movie. Really, it's the spiky hair that makes the anime character, And Goku just about has the spikiest hairstyle of all!

If you made a live action Pokémon movie, it would have to have a lot of cg. All the pokémon and attacks would be cg.

I talked to my friends in America about it. They said that it was the most worst thing on the face of the Earth. Wish I could watch it, so I can verify, but sadly I can't since I am in Japan right now.

~NZ

Just when you think things couldn't get any worse <_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCJa_8oJ5hg&feature=related

No... NO... NOOO!!! That is terrible. I have nothing wrong at all with anime based games, but to make one out of the movie!?! I understand the whole "Let's make money because we're dirty business men (or women)", but honestly, that game looks "silly" beyond comprehension.

Zach

Wow uh, I hope I won't be bashed or anything, but...I liked the movie due to the fact that I'm a hardcore Dragon Ball Z/GT fan. The game looks really cool too. I enjoyed it, actually.

*waits to get bashed*

Lenny said:
Wow uh, I hope I won't be bashed or anything, but...I liked the movie due to the fact that I'm a hardcore Dragon Ball Z/GT fan. The game looks really cool too. I enjoyed it, actually.

*waits to get bashed*

*bashes Lenny*

The movie is terrible, how can you like it? I would think that a hardcore fan would be shamed by this movie :0

Lenny said:

*waits to get bashed*

Well since Lenny is the one speaking, I'm not surprised. :D

I just watched the movie

M...M...my god, that's all I have to say I mean It's just...Jesus
I may just... I may Just *Face palm

Back