Max Payne

RE: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian & I forgot the other name.

The Troop Mom is the one with george lopez.

NATM2 was great! Better than the first one.

I actually laughed the whole movie. The George Lopez movie sounds really funny, the trailer made me laugh also.

Azul said:
NATM2 was great! Better than the first one.

I actually laughed the whole movie. The George Lopez movie sounds really funny, the trailer made me laugh also.
Isn't that George Lopez movie made for TV? I've only seen the commercials on Nick.

Movie Ratings

Has anyone realized that people in newspapers give movies bad or good ratings when you thought the opposite? Post here about movie ratings you disagree with.
I thought that Transformers 2 was a beastly movie. They rated it C+. WRONG!
Wall-e was HORRIFYING! They gave it AN A. WROOOOOOOOOONG!!!
Post your own ratings for movies you disagree what they had.
Me:
transformers: b+
wall-e: d

RE: Movie Ratings

WALL-E was awesome! How dare you! D: A+

I haven't seen the rating for Year One yet, but it was pretty boring. It had few funny parts. : C

Ok, WALLE was one of the most impressive and cute movies i have ever seen. It is so beautifully made it is sad that you think otherwise. And they were very generous for transformers. I rate that like a C-...it was not very good. It was tons of action, long, no story, and had MASSIVE plot holes...I mean why did Megatron get revived by the all spark sliver, but sam had to find the "matrix of leadership"? And then go to robot heaven to get it? And if the fallen can only be killed by a prime, WHY COULDNT THE OTHER PRIMES KILL HIM BACK IN 17000 BC??? IT MAKES NO SENSE

Well, im not sure about those rating but one things for sure, The dark knight should of been r. lol.

Lakeview Terrance got 4 stars. After watching it I don't think it should have even got 2.

Transformers got what? 3/5? They should've given it 0/5 or 1/5 at the most.

dmaster out.

The OP obviously has no idea what critics look for when rating a movie. :p

A good movie is SO much more than a few cool action scenes. :/

RE: Favorite Movie?

Dark Marc said:
Well mine is: Batman: Dark Knight.

This guy is smart. The Dark Knight is amazing. Best movie for me.

dmaster out.

RE: Favorite Movie?

Unfortunately, favorites threads aren't allowed. :(

*Locked*

Harry Potter 6 the film

Spoiler Alert

I saw it today, IMO it was just okay. I'm a big fan of the books and I was very dissapointed to yet again see so much stuff left out from the books. I think the film would have been much better if they concentrated less on the relationships of the gang and more on the main storyline. I hated the over use of humour, some of it was actually alright (lolz at Luna) but spammy at the same time. I would give it 4/10. Post your opinions of it here.

RE: Harry Potter 6 the film

I saw it at midnight. I was excited and I got what I wanted. A plain Harry Potter movie brimming with awesomeness. Yes, I am peeved they left out so much and changed other things and I don't want to see the results come in the last two movies. x_x But at the same time, they told what they needed to and kept in some parts that I was so eager to see play out. And unfortunately, Gamefreak734, the relationships was in the book. They were in the book in EVERY chapter at least. :F So yeah, they were faithful on that.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
I saw it at midnight. I was excited and I got what I wanted. A plain Harry Potter movie brimming with awesomeness. Yes, I am peeved they left out so much and changed other things and I don't want to see the results come in the last two movies. x_x But at the same time, they told what they needed to and kept in some parts that I was so eager to see play out. And unfortunately, Gamefreak734, the relationships was in the book. They were in the book in EVERY chapter at least. :F So yeah, they were faithful on that.

dmaster out.

*facepalm* But I stil think they should have toned down the relationships a little bit.

Glad to hear your opinions. Going to see it on Friday or Saturday. I've read the books, and this one was probably my favourite. I have high hopes for it. If it does not fulfil them, I will be angry. xD I don't think the sales will beat TF ROTF, though.

Back