Wi-Fi Trades MCD's my player thread

UPDATE: I've been GTS trading. Have: (WARNING! ALL POKEMON ARE FROM GTS, AND I DO NOT KNOW IF THEY ARE LEGIT. ALL LOOK LEGIT, BUT SOME RATHER ODD THINGS I WILL LIST.
Gyarados, Lv.100. Everything appears legit, other than the odd fact that it is caught in a Master Ball.
Glaceon, Lv.100. Everything I can think of looks legit. If no one wants this, I will take it under my own wing and care for it.
Latios, Lv.100. Looks legit, caught with Master Ball.
Heatran, Lv.73. Looks as legit as can be.
I also have a Level 100 Articuno I recieved in a trade named AAAA, which really questions how legit it is.

I AM IN NEED OF TM04 CALM MIND!!

i posted back on my player thread. its on the pokemon wifi leage first page. i am getting pbr soon. i ordered mine a couple days ago.

i have a gallade. it is currently at lvl 23 but should level up some more soon. it is holding an exp.share. i have a quistion. i got a fearow level 100 holding a master ball. and my jolteon was caught with a master ball. both pokemon were obtained through the gts. are the master balls cheated or glitched?

it turns out i checked the summary of my lugia and it says arived from distant land. that means its from xd. i will trade it.

kanaju: No problem, but what do you offer...?
sasukefan: If the Jolteon's from the GTS, I don't want it. As for the Lugia, I don't really want it unless it knows Psycho Boost and Featherdance.

you know the arcticuno you have. talkaliner7 has the same one with a nickname aaaa... weird what do you want for tm 26 and totodile???? check my player thread

really because he battled e befor with it, talkarline is giving away pokemon galor, i got a ho-oh lv 100 off of him and a lugi thats about to be traded for a shiny deoxys

Back