Wi-Fi Trades MCD's my player thread

I can get you:
# Blissey, Lv.100 with the move SEISMIC TOSS only (HIGH WANT)
# Skarmory, Level 100 (HIGH WANT)
# Ninjask, Level 100 (HIGH WANT)
what will you trade me??
all my pokemon legit
check my player thread!!

Amre92 said:
I can get you:
# Blissey, Lv.100 with the move SEISMIC TOSS only (HIGH WANT)
# Skarmory, Level 100 (HIGH WANT)
# Ninjask, Level 100 (HIGH WANT)
what will you trade me??
all my pokemon legit
check my player thread!!

Deoxys
Celebi
Mew
Shiny Pelipper
Shiny Parasect

I'll give you all of 'em, some from GTS, all look legit. You can't trade till 20 October, you said... right? I'll trade whenever then.

I am looking for someone who can get me a:
Blissey Lv.100 w/ Seismic Toss
Electivire Lv.100
Skarmory Lv.100
Ambipom Lv.100 w/ Technician
As well as:
Focus Sash, Choice Scarf, Salac Berry
I will pay many things, including:
Messed up (but legit) Quirky Movie Darkrai I got from some guy on another forum which no longer has Spacial Rend or the Enigma Berry and is Lv.62
Deoxys Lv.100 (GTS)
Blissey Lv.100 (w/out Seismic Toss) (GTS)
RUBY Promo Shiny Zigzagoon Lv.38
Manaphy Lv.1
Pachirisu Lv.100 (Pickup)
TRU Manaphy
PBR Electivire
PBR Magmortar
TM26, Lucky egg, Choice Band, Focus Band, just about anything else you want from my thread.

I'm assuming the front page is entirely up to date... I have Chimchar with Thunderpunch if that means anything to ya still. I also have a Salac Berry if that's still useful.

As for what I'd want... if it's still up to date, what is that Celebi like? I've never even SEEN a legit one, so... it might well be useful :p

Failing that, Manaphy would be cool... I've not had one of those either lol.

LMK if you're interested at all - I can check the IVs for you later if you need the Char.

Brettman92: What do you want?
gamercal: I have one for trade, If you would like, I'll offer it and an item for your Thunderpunch Chimchar w/ Salac Berry.
EDIT: Serebii1997: I don't have one. I still want the Ninjask, but not as much anymore. I really want the Blissey w/ Seismic Toss though, if you have one.

hi i can give u most of the xd wants like the birds except lugia and i can give u lapras is the shiny crobat ev trained or does it have good stats. If not i would like any ev trained poke u have

By "it" do you mean Celebi or Manaphy? Not that it really matters which for useage, but it'd be nice to know.

As for an item... hmm, I never thought that far ahead o_O. Lemme see... I don't suppose you have a TM 76 (Stealth Rock) at all do you? Failing that, a Reaper Cloth would be cool - I have another Duskull I woulnd't mind evolving :)

I'll PM you to arrange a time and all that tomorrow, when I get a definitive reply as to which of the two I'm getting. My FC and Timezone will be in my sig once I'm done editing this :p. My Chimchar is Adamant BTW, if that helps you at all. IV's are pretty good except for the non-existant DEF stat, but it has Thunder and Fire Punches to start with (still lv 1).

MCD said:
Brettman92: What do you want?

Here is my wants section from my player thread.

WANTS
high level water pokemon
high level ghost pokemon that knows the move shadowball
high level electric pokemon
high level grass pokemon

Back