Wi-Fi Trades MCD's my player thread

Hey, I have a Lucario at Lv.50, a Mismagius, and I can probably have the flygon by the end of the weekend. And just in case a Lv. 100 Lugia intrests you I am willing to part with him as well.

no, but if you can teach it to him with a heart scale he can. if not, then you might not want him. I also have a shiny lv 100 bold 10 aniv suicune.

maybe, but if you list some natures you might get my suicune for cheaper, I dont really use him but I can trade him. How about the natuers for the lv 50 in the battle tower

I will definatly do the Lucrio for Milotic, and I am pretty sure I can get you all of the XD pokemon aside from mew and lugia, I can get lugia if i have a week or two.

that is totally fine about the milotic, i would hardly think a lv.50 for a lv. 100 would be a fair trade. And i kinda messed up some of the xd pokes. The Articuno is missing haze, zapdos is missing metal sound and baton pass, and moltres is missing morning sun. I have recently restarted and can have those three and Lugia in a week. Altaria and Laparas are ready to go right away. I'd help you out with the mew, but I'm not sure you can even get one in it. But yeah, I'd give you all of those for mew, let me know what you think.

awesome! I will send you a pm or just post back here when I have everything ready. :)

Hey, I went hardcore on XD this weekend and caught everything you need (except mew), today is a bit busy for me but I should have moltres, articuno and zapdos purified and ready to go by tomorrow. Now I have have never traded using a wifi friend code before, how do we do this?

We both register each other's nickname and FC (friend code) in our pal pad. You can find your FC in your Pal Pad, given to you in the basement of a Pokecenter. Then we go on Wi-Fi. One person invites, the other "applies" the invitation.
Of course, you have to get Nintendo WFC first. ;)

Alright then, in that case I'm all set. My friend code is 1977 2828 8426, any time tomorrow after 4:30 pm central time should be good for me. If you want to you can add me to AIM or msn messenger, I am rarely logged off :)

Back