Wi-Fi Trades MCD's my player thread

I'll trade my shiny Linoone for shiny Pelipper. And I don't think you can get e-reader berries on D/P: they change back to Enigma berries. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I've got a Celebi. I am interested in Dragonite and Manaphy.

-The Guardian of the Sea

I'd be definately willing to trade Dragonite if you'll accept a clone. I'll also allow you to 'Dex Manaphy if you want, but I'm very attached to it. :p

MCD said:
Okay! I'll have to Pal Park, which might take a little while. Also, parasect is cloned.

It's alright. I won't be ready until tomorrow anyways. I already used Pal Park for today. BTW, my Celebi is also cloned. ;)

MCD said:
I'd be definately willing to trade Dragonite if you'll accept a clone. I'll also allow you to 'Dex Manaphy if you want, but I'm very attached to it. :p
That would be a deal. I don't need to dex Manaphy, I alreay have one. I just want it. Promise that the Dragonite is completely legit besudes being a clone, and we got a deal. Cloned Celebi for Cloned Dragonite.

-The Guardian of the Sea

Yes, I promise. I can't trade for some time, because I haven't gotten PalPark (partly because of school). I'll tell you when I can trade.

-The Guardian of the Sea

NEW UPDATE:
Have Rotom!! Will breed per request!
Note: I will now offer a Lucky Egg or Electirizer in exchange for a Magmarizer.

I need a Magmarizer or two! I offer a Lucky Egg! Or an Electirizer! Or any of the following as eggs or fresh-hatched:
Rotom, Eevee, Turtwig, Squirtle, Chimchar, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Piplup, Drifloon, Phione, Treecko, Torchic.
I also may offer a cloned Shiny Parasect or cloned Shiny Pelipper!

PokemanXD: I have your Parasect.
Lugia58: I have your Dragonite.
h.d.v.b.: I have your Pelipper.
Wichu: I have your Pelipper.

Results directly from Pal Park! Also, I'm stilll hunting for 2 magmarizers. I offer any egg from my breeding shop, hatched or unhatched your choice, Lucky Egg, Electirizer, or one of my shinies.

MCD said:
PokemanXD: I have your Parasect.
Lugia58: I have your Dragonite.
h.d.v.b.: I have your Pelipper.
Wichu: I have your Pelipper.

Results directly from Pal Park! Also, I'm stilll hunting for 2 magmarizers. I offer any egg from my breeding shop, hatched or unhatched your choice, Lucky Egg, Electirizer, or one of my shinies.

Ok, I'll have your Celebi ready soon then. ;)

Alright tell me when you're ready! Also if you have a Magmarizer please PM me and I'll trade for it.

UPDATE: Now have and breeding Spiritomb per request!

MCD said:
Alright tell me when you're ready! Also if you have a Magmarizer please PM me and I'll trade for it.

UPDATE: Now have and breeding Spiritomb per request!

MCD, what do you want for a Spiritomb? I really need a freshly hatched one, but I don't think I have anything you want.

I'll breed you one. Do you have a Magmarizer? If so, I NEED it. Otherwise just make me any offer and we'll see (I'm sure you have more than Piplup :p )
I also have an already-hatched Turtwig and Chimchar.

I have all the starters to breed... I can try to breed my new Gible... umm... what sort of Pokemon are you looking for?

Ok, I'll breed the Gible. I'll tell you when I finish hatching it. It takes about 10,000 steps. I was also wondering... do you have a Rotom you can breed as well? I'll happily provide a Ditto temporarily if you can.

Back