Wi-Fi Trades MCD's my player thread

How a about:

A spiritomb lv.1 with pokerus

For:

My mudkip and cydaquil with 1 masterball?
Check my player thread for any other stuff. I would really like a spiritomb with pokerus

~Daniel

If they're non-hacked, that would be great. Say, do you have a Chikorita you could replace cyndaquil with? If so, could you name it KATAMAI? I'm also rather interested in your cloned Aerodactyl, if you'd give me that instead.

I'm really interested in getting a ditto, I don't have any gb advance pokemon games so I can't get them through pal park. The only thing I can think of to offer you is Purugly/ Glameow. I would also LOVE a baby charmander. I could go buy a bunch of stat boosting moves or something to trade along as well.

I can get you a Mudkip... What would be a fair trade for me to choose from?

Any hope of a Bulb or Squirtle (Maybe both?)
I can give you 2 Mudkips. :p
I happen to have a Swampert (I don't hack) from Sapphire, so I can make you as many Mudkipz eggs as you like.
Spiritomb would be super handy too...

Lol, my Girlfriend would like Phione... I feel greedy asking for so much.

Oh, I can hatch my own eggs, btw. I doubt someone here would egg-scam.

Sorry to bother again, but what do you want for a Phione? I'm just assembling Pokemon, and I don't have a second DS to transfer my Manaphy egg to Pearl.

lol I already have Glameow too, but I'll give you Charmander for a Purugly since I'm so lazy. :p

loshi, can I have a link to your player thread? I'll give you all of those, I just want to see what I can get in return. Thanks.

Ghost_Trainer #1, I'm open for offers, you name it. :p

I doubt you want a Female Burmy for one. lol, but what Pokemon do you want? You sort of know me. I'll go searching for it if I can.

MCD said:
Well, A Zangoose would be great if you have Ruby (It'll appear if Ruby is inserted into the GBA slot).

Crap... I don't have Ruby or Pal Park... :( What else? I really want a Phione.

Back