XY Mega Pokémon: Which Pokémon Would You Like To See With A Mega Evolution?

RE: Mega-Evolved Pokémon: What do you think of the revealed Pokémon and what would you like to see?

Meaty said:
I found this image and people seem to be saying it's a full list of every pokemon with a mega evolution. All of the confirmed so far are on here, and I believe a lot of the previously speculated ones are here as well.

Mega_leak.jpeg

It's fake..

RE: Mega-Evolved Pokémon: What do you think of the revealed Pokémon and what would you like to see?

I kinda want to see Jumpluff get a Mega Evolution because if one fully evolved Pokemon needs a boost in stats, it is Jumpluff. Especially if it were more speed and better defenses.

Genius715 said:
I kinda want to see Jumpluff get a Mega Evolution because if one fully evolved Pokemon needs a boost in stats, it is Jumpluff. Especially if it were more speed and better defenses.

Doesn't Ledian need it more?
The mega evos only really seem to effect starters, Pokémon that are already strong and want to get stronger and Pokémon that can't evolve.

Pokequaza said:
It's fake..

If you say so...

Meaty said:
I found this image and people seem to be saying it's a full list of every pokemon with a mega evolution. All of the confirmed so far are on here, and I believe a lot of the previously speculated ones are here as well.

Mega_leak.jpeg

This had better be real or I'm gonna cry.

(MEGA GALVANTULAomgyesssssssssss)

Blob55 said:
Doesn't Ledian need it more?
The mega evos only really seem to effect starters, Pokémon that are already strong and want to get stronger and Pokémon that can't evolve.

Yeah they're adding the megaevolution to already powerful Pokémon or without evolution... I agree with you on the fact that they should give the megaevolution to fully evolved weak pkmns...

Pokequaza said:
Meaty said:

Mega_leak.jpeg

It's fake..
Hope so, you don't give Zangoose a Mega-Evolution without giving Seviper one too.

You just don't do that.

Sam said:
Pokequaza said:
It's fake..
Hope so, you don't give Zangoose a Mega-Evolution without giving Seviper one too.

You just don't do that.

There's no need to ''hope''.

The Japanese text is taken from an online translator. Even the region name of Kanto is written in Kanji, whereas it should've been written in Katakana. Plus, the quality is awful. This is not made by GameFreak.

Man even though that's fake I hope they actually do give Zebstrika one.

zappy800 said:

In order to spark a bit more discussion from your comment, might I ask why you think Zebstrika needs a mega evolution? Do you think it's to weak to be used competitively? Do you think GameFreak could elaborate on the design? Why exactly should it be given a mega evolution?

AdamLambert said:
zappy800 said:

In order to spark a bit more discussion from your comment, might I ask why you think Zebstrika needs a mega evolution? Do you think it's to weak to be used competitively? Do you think GameFreak could elaborate on the design? Why exactly should it be given a mega evolution?

I just really like it and wish it evolved once more. Also they could make it look cooler. Not competitive so I honestly don't care about it that way.

Anyone know what attack was megamewtwo x using against zoroark in the video? It kin of looked like solar beam to me but we already saw solar beam's animation in a previous trailer

zappy800 said:
AdamLambert said:

I just really like it and wish it evolved once more. Also they could make it look cooler. Not competitive so I honestly don't care about it that way.

I prefer they give him like all pokemon with one evolution a regular evolution.
Mega evolution changes only a little the design and in his case they can still work on a whole new design for it. In lucario for example it was good because to me his design is really perfect being mega only gives him nice touches here and there.

It would be cool if Zebstrika gets a mega evolution, but I don't know if we will see many black and white Pokemon getting mega evolutions.
I hope we get a mega Houndoom, that would be so cool!

Black and white pokemon should be focused on mega evolution. There are so many fully evolved pokemon in this gen
By the way I think we wont see a lot of regular evolution. The mega evolution takes all the news. The only regular evolution we saw so far from older gen is sylveon which without thinking of him I was sure there will be no regular evolution in this gen

'According to an interview on Polygon, it has been stated that no Kalos Pokémon will have a Mega Evolution within Pokémon X & Y.'

That's a shame! :|

mastermagpie said:
'According to an interview on Polygon, it has been stated that no Kalos Pokémon will have a Mega Evolution within Pokémon X & Y.'

Noooooo

My hopes for a fully rainbow colored Xerneas are crushed :'(

(but then again I guess mega evos are just their way of bringing older, more forgotten Pokemon back into the spotlight).

Which also tells us that we wont see regular evolution from older pokemon in this gen or just a few along with Sylveon.

*[mod]Drohn[/mod]: Remember to capitalise and punctuate in your posts! :) *

No Mega Kalos Pokèmon? *table flip*

They better give Unova some love.
Mega Zoroark, Mega Gavulanta, Mega Klingklang, Mega....Amoongus?

P.DelSlayer said:
mastermagpie said:

Noooooo

My hopes for a fully rainbow colored Xerneas are crushed :'(

Not really.

For a legendary that's actually relevant, one would expect really ANY kind of forme, except for Mega evolutions. Because mega evolutions are formes just for the sake of power, while all the other formes have some actual reason or backstory, or change the pokemon in unique ways.

But given that megas are new now, I can see why this time one might expect mascots to have mega formes... but still. No mega forme for mascots doesn't mean no ultra forme 8DDDDdd...or whatever else extra special they might get etc.

Back