Michael Jackson Has Died

R.I.P Michael Jackson. So many people loved his music, I even had tickets to see him at the O2. So many people are gonna miss him, but may his music live on.

michaeljackson5or.gif

R.I.P Michael

I always was a big fan, ...what a thriller when he died
*Get's punched*

LOL how funnier could that clip be. Bit nasty though. Anyway im off to bed, be back around 10pm american time ;)

This is so sad. R.I.P. Michael. My thoughts go out to his family and children, of whom will have to endure an ensuing custody battle. We've lost one of the best if not THE best performer of all time. I'm a huge fan of his music and this is a terrible loss for someone who was just about to make a huge comeback. I was in the airport when I heard the news as well. :[

dmaster out.

qnetykz said:
infmach said:
AnthonyG said:
infmach said:
Heavenly Spoon :F said:
He was found not guilty by a court of law, who are you to question them? The media is nowhere near as credible as court (although I will admit that it is everything but perfect), so you're going to have to show some evidence if you want to make outrageous claims like that, knowing that those opposing MJ in court were unable to do this.

This is what I hate about all this, if he would've died 15ish years earlier (however terrible that might sound), he wouldn't have been in this mess, and people would remember him as the musical genius that he was, rather than a paedophile and a freak of plastic surgery.
I heard him being a pedophile in Scary Movie 4, but he made some mistakes lately, and he also made some wonderful things in the past.

OMG ROFL. Are you serious? Your making your judgement off a movie? In which it is not even him in the darn movie? Its someone else playing him FYI.

Yea, you might want to learn some common sense first, then comment about things.

I was kidding, I heard in the news that he Stolen a person kid.

-_-....ugh, the kid was handicapped, not mentally handicapped (a.k.a person)...and that is what the trial was about, in which he got acquitted of the charges, therefore what you are saying the news said is false...even though, I'm pretty sure the news said the he was being charged, not that he actually did it...because if they did, that news station would have probably been looking at a slander lawsuit

not an extreme fan of Jacko, I was more into his early solo music...around the "Off the Wall" album, before his plastic surgeries took him over the edge...many will miss him, some will probably miss him a lil' too much and go through some extremes, but that's life

Oh, well, he was handicapped. He was in a trial for it, but got the best lawyers in the world and won. Although, the public says "guilty"

i will miss him.
he was known for....
~his best sellings albums
~his insane dancing
and
~his obsession with little kids

^that is what the news said
sad but tru... R.I.P.M.J

umm, his mansion and surrounding ranch was a theme park named "Neverland".
Also, he sounded like one.

Seriously, though, R.I.P. Michael Jackson, he was a great musical artist.

Moonwalk!!

IMO he was over hyped and weird as heck, but it's sad to see him die so young. It's sad that he got so weird. :/

Michael jackson was a man with great talent with singing and dancinng
but he just threw it all way
he became a nut job
r.i.p miachael jackson

Reports have shown that MJ utilized drugs to enhance his performance. Probably trying to perform to his limits on his comeback concert.

The thriller, definitely a masterpiece. 90mil hits. PWNED the second record which is 40+mil. Btw, 2nd record is MJ's too.

safariblade said:
kashmaster said:
He did not have an obsession with little kids. Where is your evidence? Sources? proof?
I said that is what the news said

Advuce: You should almost never believe the media fully. You have to look and check for yourself

I don't think he molested anyone. You can't always trust the media. I think some people that got close to Jackson just wanted to say that it happened and make money off of him. Even Jackson's closest friends say that they trust Jackson with their kids and have slept over at his house numerous times. They've said it's crazy to think that he would do something like that to a kid. Also, people made fun of his skin, saying he bleached it...he had a skin disorder...The plastic surgery, well you can probably understand why he thought he had to do it. His skin was changing colors.

Anyways, I've always ignored the garbage people said about him, and have focused on the music. The man was a musical genius. I'm glad most people can look past the negative media of his past and see that we've lost a true legend. Rest in peace, Micheal.

Also, RIP to Farrah Fawcett and Billy Mays...you guys will be missed too. :[

I really like the Thriller music video. Anyways, he died on my vacation, so that was sad. Then when I got back, I found out that Billy Mays has died. Come On!

Muddy68 said:
I really like the Thriller music video. Anyways, he died on my vacation, so that was sad. Then when I got back, I found out that Billy Mays has died. Come On!

man then you realy missed alot
also farrah fawcet died too
but you know what stinks
we don't know how michael jackson or billy mays died
well mj drugs but they're not positive

Typhlosion said:
Muddy68 said:

man then you realy missed alot
also farrah fawcet died too
but you know what stinks
we don't know how michael jackson or billy mays died
well mj drugs but they're not positive

Billy died from a heart attack. He never woke up after going to sleep.

We'll have to wait for the toxicology reports for both of them to make sure if drugs were in their system. For Michael, it's probably true. :[

dmaster out.

Back