• Legit!

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Fake!

Votes: 79 85.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Furret

_Furret used HACK! It's super effective!
I found this today while surfing around on Tumblr. I saw it and it looks pretty legit, does anyone have any idea if this is real or not? It looks Corocoro-like, but Pokebeach or Serbii would have made a news story about it.
mijumaruevolded.png

So? What do you guys think? I personally hate it. I would have thought of it as fake if it wasn't for the very legit looking screenshot. It would be very cute if it didn't have that horrible looking nose... >.<

EDIT: The seashells on it's body are oddly yellow. Suspicious, anyone?

Umm well first of all I think it is fake. The nose is just plain bad. I don't like this evolution one bit. Hopefully the real evolution is better than this one.

Ugh... No way that's real, is it? That nose reminds me of one of the characters from Disney's Lilo and Stitch series (for some reason or another)...

I think its actually a little cool looking, and I think whoever drew it is excelent at Sugimori style, but I have my bet on fake, as to lack of other 2 evolutions.

Firstly, I call fake on this.

Secondly, if this were real, I'd be changing my mind on choosing the water starter. This is just hideous.

I actually wish this was a real pokemon. I love how it looks. It reminds me of a torpedo. If its real, Im definatly picking mijumaru.

It's shown in battle at Lv.20, so that probably means it's meant to be Stage 1.

Anyway, the fact the image is crystal-clear with no quality problems most likely means it's fake. That's all I've got to say about it. xD Time will tell if it's real or not, I guess. *Shrugs*

I honestly hope it's a fake. It looks like a snowman made by someone who doesn't know what a snowman's supposed to look like. If it's real, unless the next evolution is better, I won't get Mijumaru as a starter.

It doesn't look real to me for one explicit reason. All the other 500 Pokemon's Japanese names are written in Katakana. This one has a "Kanji" character in it. That is pretty much your white flag.

It has to be a stage 1. If oyu look at the battle screenshot it says "lv.20" so, either its a stage 1 or stage 2's are evolving a LOT sooner.

I love it. That is so cool.

I think it;s a fake, but I'm not sure. I hope not, but It looks like it. Oh, and IMo, the nose is great. I narwhal-y.

SNOWMAN! :3

Well done fake I must admit. But that game screenshot is the proof it's fake.

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back