Legit or fake?

• Legit!

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Fake!

Votes: 79 85.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I've noticed in a lot of fakes, is... it looks TOO much like Mijumaru. The evos don't usually have the exact same color scheme...

Meaty said:
What I've noticed in a lot of fakes, is... it looks TOO much like Mijumaru. The evos don't usually have the exact same color scheme...
yes, you are right. Just look at the gen 3 starters for example.

dmaster said:
SNOWMAN! :3

Well done fake I must admit. But that game screenshot is the proof it's fake.

dmaster out.
Not just the game, the whole setup looks fake. There's too much blank space around. This focusses only on Mijumaru's evolution, a normal CoroCoro scan would be full of text and pictures. Also, the typeface looks a bit odd for an official scan.

The fake itself is pretty good, although there are some slight things off. This was a nice try, but no. Better luck next time.

This is so unlike normal CoroCoro scans, it is obviously fake. The design is cool though, though it looks a bit like a mutilated Mijumara who tried to put a carrot on his nose instead of in his mouth ;)

Oh Haven't thinked of this... But IMO I think it's a fake. Looks too many strange for me.

If it was real wouldn't we see it on Pokebeach and Serebii? This is obviously fake and fan made.

Pokequaza said:
Not just the game, the whole setup looks fake. There's too much blank space around. This focusses only on Mijumaru's evolution, a normal CoroCoro scan would be full of text and pictures. Also, the typeface looks a bit odd for an official scan.

The fake itself is pretty good, although there are some slight things off. This was a nice try, but no. Better luck next time.

True, but what I meant was that the actual Fake Pokemon is very well done. I could see the evolution looking like this (stupid). You're right though, really all of it screams fake.

dmaster out.

It's god awful! It's a mutated, semi-retarted (pardon me if anyone's offended..) version of Mijumaru. Even though I don't like Mijumaru's design this "evolution" makes me think different of it, in a bad way.

I'm still going with Grass regardless.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
It's god awful! It's a mutated, semi-retarted (pardon me if anyone's offended..) version of Mijumaru. Even though I don't like Mijumaru's design this "evolution" makes me think different of it, in a bad way.

I'm still going with Grass regardless.

I am semi-offended! I think it's cool.

I think this is real. The gameplay screen is the first one containing pokabu at lvl 10, and with a battlefield of that colour. Also the first time an opponent is lvl 20. In the other gameplay screens the starters are lvl 50. So for a fan to copy a screen and change the background colour, the pokemon levels, and the pokemon battling, would be very very hard.... thats why I think this is real

tristen4321 said:
I think this is real. The gameplay screen is the first one containing pokabu at lvl 10, and with a battlefield of that colour. Also the first time an opponent is lvl 20. In the other gameplay screens the starters are lvl 50. So for a fan to copy a screen and change the background colour, the pokemon levels, and the pokemon battling, would be very very hard.... thats why I think this is real
Trust me, that isn't very hard. Any simple decent spriter could do this.

I'm not very sure. It is most likely fake. It kinda looks like someone built a mijumaru snowman, and than ran it over with a car. I would like to see a better one.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back