Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Mimebread's Pokepalace

what nature is mesprit if it is modest i want it

Lets see here. Sorry but mesprit is Jolly natured :(
And I'll trade the Mewtwo, but it'll be a clone. And also, if that trade happens, please save your game and double check to see if it has PKRS. Last time it turned out Espeon didn't have PKRS anymore. It got cured before you traded it to me :'(

I'm very sorry, but I have seemed to have lost it. I know I had it but I can't find it. But I'll let you know if I find it.

RE: Mimebread's Pokepalace *HAS TRU ARCEUS!*

Sure although could you clone TRU Arceus for me? GTS cloning doesn't work with cherish ball pokes. Thanks.

how to get wifi?

i would like to trade(if i get wi-fi) my lvl 51 ledian, for your sizor.

what is tru arceus' nature iv's and hidden power

Zac said:
what is tru arceus' nature iv's and hidden power

If you look back on the last page, I asked that too. The natures are Brave and Hasty. AND, I called dibs on the Brave one.

what are their iv's and hidden power then

I didnt ask that though. Besides, you cant honestly expect too much from a Givaway.

We get it at lv 100. We cant ev train it anyway.

shadoworganoid+Zac: You guys can both get the brave nature, just remember it's going to be a clone. Also, what can you offer Zac?

pokezoom: I'm sorry but I am going to decline that offer. I have no need for a ledian. Thanks though.

I have the active pokerus on my all my games, I originally caught it in my Ruby version and it doesn't go away as long as you have one pokemon with it in the storage system. Since I can get any pokemon with the pokerus I could even get it on one of my TRU regigigas that I have, I don't know any of the evs and stuff though. I'll trade you this TRU regigigas with pokerus for your TRU arceus with the original berry that it came with. I can put the berry that came with the regigigas back on it if you can just remind me which one it was.

EDIT: I just realized that I can't trade my regigigas since it was a platinum and I only have one. I can still trade you any pokemon that you want with the pokerus, mostly only in the baby form though. I have a complete pokedex minus arceus though so you can most anything from me besides legendaries. And try me on which items I may be able to give away.

Oh, also my FC is 0903-6474-0784

Mimebread said:
shadoworganoid+Zac: You guys can both get the brave nature, just remember it's going to be a clone. Also, what can you offer Zac?

pokezoom: I'm sorry but I am going to decline that offer. I have no need for a ledian. Thanks though.

i dont want it

i have these what will you offer
Magmarizer
Electrizer

@Chris Was Here: If you'd happen to have a kangaskaun, I'll trade you anything off the list besides legendaries and events.

@Zac: I can offer anything from the items list. Some things I don't have listed that may be of interest are choice specs, power lens, power bracer, reaper cloth, leftovers, quick claw, white flute, protector, shiny stone, dusk stone, NeverMeltIce, black flute, and razor claw. That's all I'm listing, but do ask if the item you're looking for wasn't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back