• No. Disappointment :(

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Not quite sure.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Mimebread's Pokepalace *HAS TRU ARCEUS!*

Like I have said already, I have a complete 1-492 pokedex so I am only interested in Arceus. So say, even if I gave you a Kangaskhan, with pokerus and either the magmarizer, electrolizer, light ball or TM10, would you give me one of the event Arceus? I could care less whether or not it is a clone, whether it has any item or anything; I just want that arceus that will be able to tell me the story in Platinum as well as unlock the Shinto Ruins in HGSS.

EDIT: Now I wish it wouldn't have to come to this but I also have a few shinies, among them a Golbat and Pelipper. I'm pretty sure Pelipper has had the pokerus already though. I can trade those with the aforementioned items but still only for an Arceus. That doesn't seem like a big deal either because it sounds like you can just clone it.

Chris Was Here said:
Like I have said already, I have a complete 1-492 pokedex so I am only interested in Arceus. So say, even if I gave you a Kangaskhan, with pokerus and either the magmarizer, electrolizer, light ball or TM10, would you give me one of the event Arceus? I could care less whether or not it is a clone, whether it has any item or anything; I just want that arceus that will be able to tell me the story in Platinum as well as unlock the Shinto Ruins in HGSS.

EDIT: Now I wish it wouldn't have to come to this but I also have a few shinies, among them a Golbat and Pelipper. I'm pretty sure Pelipper has had the pokerus already though. I can trade those with the aforementioned items but still only for an Arceus. That doesn't seem like a big deal either because it sounds like you can just clone it.
If you infect the shiny golbat with Pokerus and give it the item light ball, then you'll have a deal.

And shadoworganoid, if you still would like the Arceus, please pm me so we can settle a time and what not. Thanks.

i like the power bracer

do you have any of these
Bag_Power_Weight_Sprite.png
a power weight
Bag_Power_Belt_Sprite.png
a power belt
Bag_Power_Band_Sprite.png
a power band

@Chris Was Here: It would have to be after I get that cloned so I'll pm you when it is.

@Zac: I don't have those items right now, but if you tell me which ones you'd trade for I can get them in about a day.

Hmmmm for mewtwo, ... ill give u mew with a meganium and chikorita xp

Mimebread said:
@Chris Was Here: It would have to be after I get that cloned so I'll pm you when it is.

@Zac: I don't have those items right now, but if you tell me which ones you'd trade for I can get them in about a day.

what do u want

XxXShayminXxX: I will accept the Magnanium and mew as long as they are legit.

Zac: I would like the magmarizer please.

I've got an Electrizer and TM Hidden Power. I'd prefer some Heart Scales, but anything will suffice

EDIT: Just realised I don't have the TM for Hidden Power..... *Paddy185 slaps his head on his desk*

hey would u trade a shiny palkia with pkrs for you hasty TRU arceus?

@ Paddy: That would work. We will just have to establish a time.

@ nebatis: 2 things. One, it has to be legit. Two, I would have to get someone get it cloned first. Most likely, Light Venusaur.

Mimebread said:
@ nebatis: 2 things. One, it has to be legit. Two, I would have to get someone get it cloned first. Most likely, Light Venusaur.

im actually not sure if its legit is there a way i can check?
i got it off GTS like... 2 weeks ago
its level 48.

Nebatis: I think I can figure it out. Just tell me where it says it came from (Should say Spear Pillar) and its stats. Thanks.

yup got at spear pillar... previous owner named 'david'
Impish
Att: 131
Def; 110
Spe att: 139
Spe Def: 120
Speed: 106
it has PKRS
i hope you interested :)
i like this palkia....but i have no use for him...hes a nice trphy but i prefer arceus :/

Okay, but we can't get wi-fi at my house :( so we should we establish a time at the Union Room

And I have got a lv. 29 Glaceon to trade but I don't really EV train my Pokemon. I am happy to trade it for a Feebas.

nebatis: This is what I'll do. I'll pm someone on here and see if they think it's legit. Then I will pm you on the final decision. That ok?

paddy: I'm a little confused by your post before the glaceon reference. The union room is for wireless communications, as in having your friend sit next to you and trade.... And I'm sorry but I have no need for a glaceon as I already have one.

Mimebread said:
nebatis: This is what I'll do. I'll pm someone on here and see if they think it's legit. Then I will pm you on the final decision. That ok?

sounds good to me :D
take your time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back