• No. Disappointment :(

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Not quite sure.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Mimebread's Pokepalace *HAS TRU ARCEUS!*

@jboy: That Charizard is Modest natured. Would you like me to clone it and give one to you?

@Zac: I like the TRU Regigias (I know I probably spelled that wrong.)

Mimebread said:
@jboy: That Charizard is Modest natured. Would you like me to clone it and give one to you?
I don't want it, You should have me EV train it like this 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe < Charizard can't take a hit no matter what so it would be pointless to invest in that many defense points.

jboy said:
I don't want it, You should have me EV train it like this 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe < Charizard can't take a hit no matter what so it would be pointless to invest in that many defense points.
@jboy: I was actually going to tell you to switch it to that xD

@jboy+Zac: I will have to find someone to clone it for me. Either of you clone events?

I Clone.

palkia dialga clash said:

Thanks PDC! So I'll need 2 TRU Shaymins and 2 TRU Arceus's. In return, you may have as many clones of both as you want.

hey i have a lot of legendaries...i beat my leaf green and emerald a couple times just for the legendaries...who do u want a TRU arceus since the guys u pmed havent gotten back to u about my shiny palkia

nebatis said:
hey i have a lot of legendaries...i beat my leaf green and emerald a couple times just for the legendaries...who do u want a TRU arceus since the guys u pmed havent gotten back to u about my shiny palkia

For this one time only, I'll accept it because it probably isn't hacked. Just wait for PDC to clone it for me and I'll pm you when the cloning is done. Thanks.

I can offer you a lv. 100 magmortar for a TRU Arceus. EV trained, any moveset you want, and the nature is brave. (It's nickname is mr. blaster).

ShadowLugia said:
I can offer you a lv. 100 magmortar for a TRU Arceus. EV trained, any moveset you want, and the nature is brave. (It's nickname is mr. blaster).
What are the ev's?

And to all who are waiting for an event pokemon, I do apologize for the wait. I am hoping to get an action replay to speed this process up. PDC, if you read this post, please pm me so we can establish a time. Thanks.

The exact EV's are unclear, but I've trained it with EV's towards attack, special Attack, and HP.

ShadowLugia said:
The exact EV's are unclear, but I've trained it with EV's towards attack, special Attack, and HP.
I'm sorry, but I'm going to deny that offer. The EV's toward attack do nothing for Magmotar as it's mainly sp.att. Thanks for the offer though.

My: TM (HP) for a Beldum...
But can I trade any thing to my Daimond so that I can pass you the TM, then put the Beldum onto my Platnium?

Light Venusaur said:
My: TM (HP) for a Beldum...
But can I trade any thing to my Daimond so that I can pass you the TM, then put the Beldum onto my Platnium?
I will accept the offer. Just give me the fc's for both games. Also, what level you want Beldum at?

RE: Mimebread's Pokepalace *Closed until Dec. 29**

you can get back to me after the Holidays, but i have a lv 1 chickorita, a shiny rapidash, electrizer, and Magmarizer, and i want your lv. 50 suicune.

Once again, you can get back to me after the Holidays

RE: Mimebread's Pokepalace *Re-opened!*

*Bump*

pokemon99: As long as the shiny rapidash is legit, the trade will be accepted.

Sorry that I didn't get back to you until now.
Level 1 Beldum will do.

What about a TRU Darkrai for TRU Arceus or i can give you an emerald cloned shiny seedot

^I'm going to decline that offer since I already have a Darkrai. But thanks for offering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back