• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Mina's Thread! [H]: LOTS! [W]: LOTS!

Roronoa Zero: Didn't find anything that isn't wort a lot xD But do you have any of my wants?

henry P: I may be interested in Darkrai EX FA and/or Darkrai EX, but tat depends on ow tre trade with Zapd goes.. I'll let you know ^^

Fluttershy: No thanks. It's not worth it for me :p But feel free to make another offer ^^

Snivy7809: I've already looked through it.. And I say it again: Didn't find anything that's worth it :p

Mina said:
SoulWind: No holos from Base set unfortunately :( But from Jungle, som neo and a fossil, if I'm not mistaken :) And i found your Suicune * and Kyogre EX (DE) interesting ^^ Do you ave any of my other wants, btw? :) And be 'aware' that the Mewtwo ex is not in mint :/ LMK if you want pics!

b0bert012: hmm.. If I get a Kyogre EX (I'm working on a trade atm - What would you offer for it? :)

LeonTheGreat: Link?

Fluttershy: What do you want for :
1x DEX SR Archeops
1x Kyurem EX
??

salmoncannon: No thanks :p I don't value Dragonite's THAT much x) Do you have any of my other wnats?

Avegaille: Oh,.. didn't see your post xP Of the reverse foils i have:
Electrike - Platinum 74 (2/3 scrathes)
Manectric - Platinum (Arceus) 44
Bebe's Search - Secret Wonders (lots of scrathces)
Mom's Kindness - Majestic Dawn
Marley's Request - Stormfront (a few scratches)

(I got the rh's for free as throw ins)

How about:
My:
Electrike - Platinum 74 (2/3 scrathes) - 0,50
Manectric - Platinum (Arceus) 44 - 1
Bebe's Search - Secret Wonders (lots of scrathces) - 0,50
Mom's Kindness - Majestic Dawn - 0,75
Marley's Request - Stormfront (a few scratches) 1,5
1x Siny Bagon - 8
= $12,25

your:
Next Destinies 12, 20, 85 (1+1,5+1,5 = $4)
Black and White 10 (regular and reverse), 24, 26, 39, 56, 65 (+1,5+4,5+0,75+1,5 = $8,25
= $12,25
(prices from Collector's Cache)

Are all of your cards Mint?

Probably the Kyurem EX?

Ok LMK

Heres an offer

My:
Darkrai EX
Darkrai EX FA
Next Destinies: 12, 20, 21, 57, 85

Your:
Latios *
Mew *
1x Pokemon Catcher

B0bert012: If I get it, sure :) I'll let you know!

Roronoa Zero: No thanks :p (CC' prices) It's not wort it :p 1x Shaymin = $15, 1x Smeargle = $6/7.. Kyurem = $15

henryP: All of the cards from ND that you're offering - I'm getting from Avegaille and Machamp The Champion ;/ But they are worth around $8,3 (Collectors Cache), so what if you take those and change 'em with a Kyurem EX ($8)? So the trade would be your:
1x Darkrai EX
1x Darkrai EX FA
1x Kyurem EX ND

for my:
1x Lation * (a little damaged, LMK if you want pics)
1x Mew *
1x Catcher
?

Binx345: Nop, you just posted as I was writing responses (you posted 1min before me). :p But I'll pass. ho-oh is worth $12, Raikou FA is worth $30 and Regi. FA is worth $25. Not a good deal for me.

xD I can add more, but really you would have to CML cuz I find your wants kinda hard to know if I have them... :D

HenryP: What if we take out the Catcher aswell? So I don't end up loosing too much :p LMK or counter ^^

Roronoa Zoro: Oh, somehow I just noticed that I only have 1 Shaymin, and I don't have it atm.. (My friend is borrowing it for his Darkrai deck or something.. :p ) But can you give for the Smeargle? :)

Sure!
So the deal is:
My Kyurem EX

Your Smeargle

Am I right? PM me to confirm.

Edit: Do you have any Crushing Hammer and Random Receiver? If so, could you tell me how many of them? I only want 1 of each tho.

I´m interesting about your:
1x Zekrom EX 51/99

I have:
Call of Legends
Shiny Lugia SL10 (95% Mint)

Next Destinies
20 (Reverse or Normal HoloRare, your choise which you want)

CML little more, any trade?

Heya!

My:
Excadrill EP56
Reshiram ND21
Arcanine ND12
Torkoal UL25
Lanturn UL17
Mismagius CL28

For:
1x Pokemon Catcher

LMK or feel free to counteroffer. :)

Roronoa Zero: I'm getting the Kyurem EX from HenryP :p But I do have Crushing hammer and Rnd. Reciever :)

Mesprit: I'm getting SL10 from Zapd (99% certain). And you don't have a link to your trade thread :p

dialgarock: I'm getting Reshiram and Arcanine in trades, and the others aren't really worth a catcher :p And couldn't find anyhtin on your thread :/

Sorry I forgot to put link to my signature

Would you CML for your:

Landorus Promo Full-Art

I have also Emerging Powers: #35 Thundurus Reverse from your wants

Here is just a random offer. I can totally work with it if you feel it's too one sided.

My:
Emerging Powers
3, 35, 40

Noble Victories
5, 10, 13, 26, 40, 47, 61, 63, 64, 67, 72, 80, 82, 84, 88, 89, 92, 97(virizion FA),100 ( cobalion fa)

Next Destinies
12, 38 (kyurem ex)

Dark Explorers
38(Raikou ex),110 (shiny archeops), 111(Golden catcher)

Your:
1x Mudkip * (Team Rocket Returns, #107/109)
1x Mew * (Dragon Frontiers, #101/101)
1x Regice * (Legend Maker, #90/92)
1x Latios * (Deoxys, #106/107)

Mesprit: Don't have the Landorus anymore..

TheLostZone: Don't have Mew * or Latios * (traded). And I wouldn't have done it anyways.:p

Mina said:
SoulWind: No holos from Base set unfortunately :( But from Jungle, som neo and a fossil, if I'm not mistaken :) And i found your Suicune * and Kyogre EX (DE) interesting ^^ Do you ave any of my other wants, btw? :) And be 'aware' that the Mewtwo ex is not in mint :/ LMK if you want pics!

b0bert012: hmm.. If I get a Kyogre EX (I'm working on a trade atm - What would you offer for it? :)

LeonTheGreat: Link?

Fluttershy: What do you want for :
1x DEX SR Archeops
1x Kyurem EX
??

salmoncannon: No thanks :p I don't value Dragonite's THAT much x) Do you have any of my other wnats?

Avegaille: Oh,.. didn't see your post xP Of the reverse foils i have:
Electrike - Platinum 74 (2/3 scrathes)
Manectric - Platinum (Arceus) 44
Bebe's Search - Secret Wonders (lots of scrathces)
Mom's Kindness - Majestic Dawn
Marley's Request - Stormfront (a few scratches)

(I got the rh's for free as throw ins)

How about:
My:
Electrike - Platinum 74 (2/3 scrathes) - 0,50
Manectric - Platinum (Arceus) 44 - 1
Bebe's Search - Secret Wonders (lots of scrathces) - 0,50
Mom's Kindness - Majestic Dawn - 0,75
Marley's Request - Stormfront (a few scratches) 1,5
1x Siny Bagon - 8
= $12,25

your:
Next Destinies 12, 20, 85 (1+1,5+1,5 = $4)
Black and White 10 (regular and reverse), 24, 26, 39, 56, 65 (+1,5+4,5+0,75+1,5 = $8,25
= $12,25
(prices from Collector's Cache)

Are all of your cards Mint?

sorry link is trade thread.

Have:
Black and White: 10, 24, 39, 56, 6
Emerging Powers: 3, 69, 63, 40
Noble Victories: 47, 61, 63, 80, 26
Next Destinies: 12
Call of Legends: 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 15, 16, 25, 33, 34, SL5, SL11. (SL11 has a few dents; not mint)

I like:
Tornadus EX

Can you make an offer?
If you don't find enough for Tornadus EX, there is other stuff I want from your list, but Tornadus EX is priority.
I hope we can make a deal. :)

Back