• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Mina's Thread! [H]: LOTS! [W]: LOTS!

Hello again. I've got Kyurem EX FA, Zekrom EX FA, Kyurem EX (Has a bit of edge wear), and some other things you're interested in (They're all listed below). I'm interested in your Tornadus EX's. Would you do: (P signifies played condition)

My:
Kyurem EX FA
Kyurem EX

Legends Awakened
9 (P), 134 (P)
Stormfront
87 (P), 92 (P)
Call of Legends
6 (P), 10 (RH), 11, 14 (P), 22 (P), 24 (P), 28 (P), 29 (P), 33 (P), 34 (P)
Black & White
Emerging Powers
62 (RH), 63
Noble Victories
64, 67, 72

Your:
Tornadus EX FA
Tornadus EX

Let me know, feel free to counter offer. Thanks :)
~MtC

Hey there,

I'm interested in your:
1x Leafeon Lv.X (Majestic Dawn, #99/100)
1x Porygon-Z Lv.X (Majestic dawn, #100/100)
1x Alakazam 4 Lv.X (Rising Rivals, #103/111)
1x Charizard G Lv.X (Supreme Victors, #143/147)

I definitely have some of your wants from Noble victories and on

Let me know

Silentsword77: I'll get back to you :p I need to update my older cards as well, when I do - I'll PM you!

Sleeping Snorlax: Please, read the rules. It sais that you must state waht you have of my wants and not jus "CML for blablabla".

Machamp the Champion: I'm getting Kyurem EX from HenryP (soon hopefully). And the others are just not worth the Tornadus EX's at all.

kroatia: What do you have of my wants? ^^

I've got these for sure:

Emerging Powers
40, 56, 62, 63
Noble Victories
13, 61, 64, 82, 84, 97, 99, 100

Throw me an offer

Oh, didn't notice that.. :p but it's still not wort a Tornadus..
What I have of your wants:
1x Hydreigon w/ ability - $13
1x Kyogre EX (normal) - $11
= $24

How about those for you Zekrom EX FA ($20)?
(all prices from CC) :)

Mina said:
Oh, didn't notice that.. :p but it's still not wort a Tornadus..
What I have of your wants:
1x Hydreigon w/ ability - $13
1x Kyogre EX (normal) - $11
= $24

How about those for you Zekrom EX FA ($20)?
(all prices from CC) :)

I'm not really interested in Kyogre EX (Any of them). You don't happen to have any codes, or legend pieces, do you?

I am interested in your Mudkip*, Lugia Legend Top, Blastoise ex, Tyranitar ex DF and Latias ex DF.
I have shiny Archeops, shiny Zoroark (coming in a trade), Cobalion FA, Cobalion NV holo, Archeops NV rare, Gigalith NV rare, Cofagrigus NV 47 RH, Excadrill EP 56, Terrakion EP, Krookodile EP, Espeon CoL 4, Kyogre CoL 12, Ninetales CoL 17, Raikou/Suicune Unleashed 92, Suicune/Entei Unleashed 94, Umbreon CoL 22, Dragonite Expedition, Dragonite (holo Fossil, German language), Dragonite Triumphant (rare), Dark Dragonite (holo), and Dragonite from Dragon Vault

My first offer would be my:
Shiny Archeops, Cobalion FA, Cobalion NV holo, Archeops NV rare, Gigalith NV rare, Cofagrigus NV 47 RH, Excadrill EP 56, Terrakion EP, Krookodile EP, Espeon CoL 4, Kyogre CoL 12, Ninetales CoL 17, Raikou/Suicune Unleashed 92, Suicune/Entei Unleashed 94, Umbreon CoL 22, Dragonite Expedition holo (the one your profile pic is from, actually), Dragonite (holo Fossil, German language), Dragonite Triumphant (rare), Dark Dragonite (holo), and Dragonite from Dragon Vault
for your:
Mudkip*, Lugia legend top and Latias ex DF

I'd be willing to trade the Zoroark too after receiving it and verifying its condition, but I don't know how long that would be.

cml for

1x Tornadus EX (Dark Explorers, #90/108)
1x Terrakion EX (Dragons Exalted, #71/124)
2x Groudon EX (Dark Explorers, #54/108)

+ if you have any of my other wants. I have some of your needs from dp and such. lmk!

Maybe its easier if I just make an offer:

MY:
B&W
Reuniclus Holo
Cinccino rare

EMERGING POWERS
Scolipede rare
Virizion holo
Krookodile rare
Terrakion holo

NOBLE VICTORIES
Virizion holo
Gigalith Rare
Conkeldurr Holo
Golurk rare
Bisharp Holo
Virizion Full Art
Cobalion Full Art

YOUR:
Porygon Z lv.x
Leafeon Lv.x
Alakazam 4 lv.x
Charizard lv.X

Kroatia: Oops, sorry. But I'll have to decline your offer. I'm getting Virizion FA (maybe) and Cobalion FA for free from a friend some time during this week (I update the FP when I get the cards in). Either way, I wouldn't have done it :p

Machamp the Champion: The LEGEND pieces I have are listen on my haves. I also have an extra Groudon EX that's on your wants list (It says that you want what you don't have ^^) And I only have 6 codes atm (+ 1 Kyurem EX code, 1 Reshiram EX code, 1 Rayquaza EX code, and 1 Zekrom EX code).

Brandonf6: I'm getting Shiny Zoroark, Cobalion FA. But I'm really interested in:
Dragonite Expedition holo,
Dragonite (holo Fossil, German language),
Dark Dragonite (holo)

BUT only if they're MINT. Are they?

KaMewie: Please, list what yo have of my wants (rules). And I have:
1x Accelgor (Deck & Cover)
(and maybe 1x Hydreigon w/ ability if there's not gonna be a trade with Machamp the Champion)

:)

Mina said:
Brandonf6: I'm getting Shiny Zoroark, Cobalion FA. But I'm really interested in:
Dragonite Expedition holo,
Dragonite (holo Fossil, German language),
Dark Dragonite (holo)

BUT only if they're MINT. Are they?

The Expedition one and German one are mint, but the Dark Dragonite has a little bit of wear.

Mina said:
KaMewie: Please, list what yo have of my wants (rules). And I have:
1x Accelgor (Deck & Cover)
(and maybe 1x Hydreigon w/ ability if there's not gonna be a trade with Machamp the Champion)

:)

This specifically, and if you could check if you'd like anything else at all. thanks.

SW: 7, 8, 12, 28, 29, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38, 43, 49, 92, 96

GE: 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 30, 32, 33, 38, 40, 46, 48, 53, 59, 62, 66, 77, 80, 83, 91, 92, 94

MD: 5, 92, 95

LA: 19, 34

The uncommons you need that I have are all RH. The rares are either regular/holos/rhs.

Mina said:
Machamp the Champion: The LEGEND pieces I have are listen on my haves. I also have an extra Groudon EX that's on your wants list (It says that you want what you don't have ^^) And I only have 6 codes atm (+ 1 Kyurem EX code, 1 Reshiram EX code, 1 Rayquaza EX code, and 1 Zekrom EX code).

Hmm. Now that I think about it a bit more, I don't think I'd be willing to trade the Zekrom for the things you're offering. Sorry. Thanks for your time anyways.

Kroatia: Haha :)

Machamp the Champion: But did you need any of those LEGEND's? Or any other cards that might be interesting? :)

Silentsword77: The Tyranitar has some damage on it. It looks kinda like someone put needle just between the paper and foil 1cm in (3 spots). (I have no other way to describe it :p Cards I found interesting on your thread:
1x Charizard [Image: Shiningsymbol.gif]
1x Shining Steelix
1x Shining Tyranitar
1x PRERELEASE Jungle Clefable
1x Suicune Entei Legend TOP
1 DF Dragonite ex δ
1x 1st Edition Dragonite (Fossil)
1x Unlimited Dragonite (Fossil)
1x Reverse Dark Dragonite
(keep in mind that all of these cards are low want (excluding Dragonites - those are medium)

Are they all minty-fresh?

These are Gem Mint, if that's what you're looking for:

1x Suicune Entei Legend TOP
1 DF Dragonite ex δ
1x 1st Edition Dragonite (Fossil)
1x Unlimited Dragonite (Fossil)

Mina said:
Machamp the Champion: But did you need any of those LEGEND's? Or any other cards that might be interesting? :)

Well, depends. I wouldn't do it for just 1 legend piece and Hydreigon, just because FA's are much higher a priority for me. I could do that for 2 legends pieces and Hydreigon, but the prices I found for the Legends seemed like if I added that many, it would be a bit high on your side. If you are interested in doing that, let me know and I can pick out a few legends.

Also, to your earlier comment about EX's I wanted, those were just for Full Arts.

Back